• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Tinker over-licking Belle causing sore spot

Hmm they both have it now - they are licking eachother on the spots, but it's odd they have it in the same places - Tinker has one on his back, and now Belle has 3...I think I will take them to a vet incase it's not a skin condition :(
  2. S

Tinker over-licking Belle causing sore spot

My bunnies love eachother so much that they are always snuggling etc. But I've just noticed that my male Tinker seems to be overlicking Belle as on her back is a patch where the fur is wearing thin and now it's looking a bit red and sore. Is there anything I could put on it to deter him from...
  3. S

Those big tube-tunnels that many of you have...

uinterchange I work for Snugglesafe now who make the bunny warrens. They are bringing back the interchange cubes, that you can join the bunny warrens together, it should be in shops this summer :D
  4. S

Fishy Smelling Urine?

They don't seem to be having a problem weeing, Belle looks a bit funny when she is going but she is timid anyway. No the bunnys themselves smell lovely.
  5. S

Fishy Smelling Urine?

Yes they are both neutered but she is still under a year, and has moved in with him so it is possible she could be marking. I will see if I can find dandelions. She does hump him, so it could be the urnie is also a sign of dominance?
  6. S

Fishy Smelling Urine?

I never had any problems with Tinker, but since having his mate Belle, I'm not sure which but one of their urine smells terrible. Not normal but fishy, really strong fishy. Their litter tray is cleaned every day very well but still whenver urine is present this terrible odour is here. It's...
  7. S

Putting indoor rabbits outside in Winter??

Hello, My sister has houserabbits. Her's are about a year and half ansd have spent all their time in the house. But now her boyfriend says there's not room for them so they have to go in the garden. She is thinking of putting them outside in teh winter to 'harden them up. Have you got any...
  8. S

Behaviour change after bonding

Hi, I wonder if you may be able to give some advice or know of any websites that could help. My first house rabbit Tinker was so loving and affectionate and very attached to me. But a few months ago I got him a mate and they are bonded but now he wants nothing to do with me. He ignores me...
  9. S

snowy has gone missing...:(:(:(

I'm so so sorry to hear that!! I hope he finds his way back or someone finds him back. Can you leave some rabbit food around to see if it lures them back? Sending all my good wishes on his/her safe return!!
  10. S

rabbit enclosure pics needed

In case that didn't work....
  11. S

rabbit enclosure pics needed

hi Hello! I have quite an unusual set up, they are house bunnies and I used a double hutch, an indoor cage for digging & sleeping and I used a puppy x pen and with a bit of DIY made an attached playpen...
  12. S

Please help me, now he has a mate he hates me :*(

PS: By the way, they have a huge home made up of 2 hutches with a playpen attached around it so it's definitely not lack of space that is annoying him.
  13. S

Please help me, now he has a mate he hates me :*(

Hello, Tinker was my first house bunny and we had a very special relationship. He was like my little baby craving my love, he'd have a fuss for hours and run up to me for love and get in a huff if I didn't put him to bed and give him strokes. Then a few months ago I got him a girlfriend Belle...
  14. S

Advice? Belle was spayed yesterday!

she is looking a bit brighter now actually!
  15. S

Advice? Belle was spayed yesterday!

Belle came back from the vets yesterday. She has just been lying down since then and she hasn't eaten much just choc drops was the only thing. Is this normal?
  16. S

PLEASE HELP my baby girl is hurting herself!!!

I got her when she was only 3 months so I don't think she would be pregnant
  17. S

ps ps: actually I think she is about 6 months. Their hutch is indoors by teh way and she thumps even though there is no threat around.
  18. S

Hello, I got Tinker my male rabbit a bunny wife, Belle who is about 4 months now. She's lovely and they have bonding perfectly. But starting from yesterday she has started displaying what I imagine is hormonal behaviour by frantically making a nest. I will be getting her spayed soon so I am...
  19. S

Yay Honey!

Aw that's great. I'm sure the more she has it and realises that humans can do nose rubs very well indeed she'll come back for more and more :-)
Back