• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Kim_w

Bubbling tummy 😣

It was inly a small one. Wanted to see if she was keen on eating. She doesnt always bother with her pellets or hay when i first put them in. Pleased to say she is still very well 🐰😊
  2. Kim_w

Bubbling tummy 😣

She has just snatched a carrot out my hand!!
  3. Kim_w

Bubbling tummy 😣

Our garden is fully secure so I doubt a fox could get in. My other 2 are fine. She is not neutered but 100% can't be pregnant. Going out to feed them shortly when my daughter is asleep. Ill offer her a carrot. If she is feeling well she will defo wabt to eat it. The vet listened to her gut...
  4. Kim_w

Bubbling tummy 😣

No. I think she is approx 3 years old. We have had her 14 months. She has never even seemed "off" before which is why I was so alarmed this morning. She really gave me a shock!
  5. Kim_w

Bubbling tummy 😣

We hadnt changed anything in her diet. She had pellets, hay, spring greens abd fresh water at about 10pm same as every night. Im wondering if she had gut problems but me rubbing her tummy and then being picked up and being transported to the vets got her guts going again?
  6. Kim_w

Bubbling tummy 😣

Went out to feed ny rabbits this morning and my single bun was lay down breathing very fast and the back end of her abdomen looked like it was bubbling. I phoned vets went back out to get her and she was sat up but scrunched up (she rests in this position sometimes) but she was shakibg all over...
  7. Kim_w

Rabbit allergy

That sounds stressful x
  8. Kim_w

Next door have a bunny

I wouldnt put a note through. If you bump into them outside the house you could try to start a conversation about rabbits "I saw that you have got a rabbot, how is he settling in? I love rabbits ive keot them for xxx years etc etc "
  9. Kim_w

Rabbit allergy

Ive just brought all 3 of mine in the house individually to groom them and my bottom lip felt a bit sore and swollen. I normally touch them all multiple times a day but only pick one of them up every day. Strangely the one i pick up daily used to make my eyes itch when we got her but now im...
  10. Kim_w

Runny/sticky eye advice please.

I dont wabt to temp fate but her eye looks great at the min. Fingers crossed her meds have cleared it!
  11. Kim_w

Thankyou i will get some cotton pads and try that. I had been googling and did see that some vets did it under sedation or usung nothing. Flopsy is a good patient at the vets so i reckon wouldnt too hard to do. Saying that though i do like the vet she is good with her so i wouldnt want to take...
  12. Kim_w

Fly repellent and disinfectant

Thankyou. I will give them a try!
  13. Kim_w

Thankyou x
  14. Kim_w

Thankyou 😊
  15. Kim_w

Fly repellent and disinfectant

Do any of you know of any bunny safe fly spray for spraying round hutch? We had some flies near our hutches today and i ended up spraying some of my kids vosene nit repellent spray round the outside of the hutch. It worked but i want something i can spray daily and know its safe. Also can any...
  16. Kim_w

One of my rabbit has a slight runny eye at the end of April. Took her to the vets who gave her some isathal. The eye cleared up quickly. A couole of weeks ago she had discharge again from the same eye. The vet gave her isathal again but after a week it was still sticky so she was given baytrill...
  17. Kim_w

Broken leg, sprain?

I let her out in the garden before. She seems loads better on her leg. I am so happy! She jumped on top of the run again though so shevis banned from the garden until I have nailed a plank of wood over the gap. I nearly had a heart attack when my daughter told ne she was on top of the hutch...
  18. Kim_w

Broken leg, sprain?

Thanks for the advice. 😊 she has been absolutely fine for the eye drops its the metacam she isnt too keen on taking. I need to clean them out today so may let her in her run although she has to go down a steep ramp to get into it 😣
  19. Kim_w

Broken leg, sprain?

Hi, We are back at the vets tue eve. The vet is going to ask me how her leg is but tbh flopsy goes into her bedroom area as soon as she sees me at the min as has completely fallen out with me as having to do her eye drops twice a day and her metacam once 😔 I have kept her in since thursday night...
  20. Kim_w

Limping bunny (front right leg)

I took one of mine on friday morning as she was holding up her front right leg. £38 in total for consultation, metacam and also eye drops for conjunctivitis. I was worried she had broken it but it was just a sprain luckily!
Back