• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Bunny tongue thread *cute pic overload*

Aw, How cute is Rorys mouth???:love::love:
  2. T

My New niece

Introducing my new niece, she arrived on Thur at 11.23am and weighed 6lb 15oz. She is so gorgeous, Her name is Holly Louise. Well done to Nicky my sister.
  3. T

Amazing morning! **Pic heavy**

I had the most amazing morning today. We took the children on a visit to Donna Nook, a local nature reserve. Every year the wild seals come ashore to have their babies, last year Donna Nook was birth place to 1070 babies and this year there were just as many. I got far too excited and ended up...
  4. T

My failed bonding session * Lots of pics *

Thought it was about time I put some pics of my failed bonding session and it was all going so well. Well it was all a bit strange to start off with and there was a lot of chin rubbing going on. “Umm not seen this big hay tray before, im having that!” “Wow, who is this cutie pie!” “Ah don’t...
  5. T

Bonding advice please.

Well I am going to try and bond my buns again next week while I am off work. At the moment Mimi is living upstairs in the spare room and it makes me feel so bad that she is not getting as much attention as the other two. I attempted bonding a few months ago and, although Rory liked her Lola did...
  6. T

Can I ask a stupid question? :oops:

Feel a bit daft but was just cuddling Mimi and could fel her little nipples, is this ok and nothing to worry about?:oops:
  7. T

FAO Neil.

hey Neil, Please can you post some pics of Boo Boo. She is soo beautiful and would love to see some pics!:)
  8. T

Ebay rabbit????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-hutch-rabbit-run-and-many-other-extras_W0QQitemZ320151844811QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :roll:
  9. T

How much at vets

How much do you all pay for your Myxi jabs. I went to the vet today and had * Three myxi Jabs * Three rabbits claws clipped * Dietry advice and Mimi had a good examination to check all was well. It cost me £34.98 all together wich I thought was a good price. How bout you?
  10. T

Nothing serious but vibes still needed

Taking Rory, Lola and Mimi to the vets today for their Myxi jabs. They still havent met so its going to be fun keeping them seperate and its Mimi's first visit so I dont know how she will react. Please wish me luck!
  11. T

Diets

After getting Mimi my new bun it occured to me that Rory and Lola are what can only be described as FAT. I new they were both on the healthy side but I think I have over fed them, that is to say I have given them too many treats and it has to stop. Lola is really heavy and I need to help her...
  12. T

More Mimi pics

Like any mummy with a new baby I have been a bit snap happy. Heres more pics of Mimi Ohh that’s interesting, what do I do with that then? Woo hoo, this is fun! Think Ill have a wash now That’s better, I am all pretty now.
  13. T

Mimi did...

...a flop, I am so happy, she has been with me less than 24 hours, she is one happy bun, she keeps diving on me for a fuss then she binkies round her pen.
  14. T

Meet Mimi!

Well what a day. After lots of "Do I, Dont I's" and after finally deciding I do she is here safe and sound. What a stunning little girl, very gentle and placid. Does not mind being picked up and is loving head rubs. So much for an aggressive bunny. Anyway please meet Mimi This is her temporary...
  15. T

Bonding this aft

Ok. Well some of you may have seen my other thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=99873 I am getting the little lady this aft and i am going to attemp bonding maybe tomorrow as I want Mimi (MY new girl) to settle. I am going to do it in the kitchen as its mutual ground. i...
  16. T

New Bunny urgent advice needed!

I posted the other day about a freecycle bunny. Elve quite rightly told me of all the problems I could face if I got her. The lady told me she had gone but has emailed me today and still has her. She is only 6mnts old and I cant stop thinking bout her. Do I get her. I have a spare cage ready and...
  17. T

Is my house big enough?

I have just read through my freecycle adds and someone has put this. "offered Brown Rabbit Good home needed for her kids got fed up, She is about 6 months old" My OH says I am not allowed another but I dread to think what will happen to this little girl. My only problem is housing, Do you think...
  18. T

Infacol, how much?

Rory is feeling off colour today so I have bought some infacol, as I think it might be tummy ache. I am not sure how much to give him and am too scared to guess. Please help.
  19. T

Bunnies with colour white on them, Previously the white bunny thread!

I started a black bunny thread and thought I cant leave Rory out, so post your white bunnies! Heres Rory,
  20. T

Black Bunny Thread!

Was reading this thread about poor Victoria cant find a forever home because she is black! http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=97431 I love my Black bun Lola, so decided to start a thread celebrating beautiful black bunnies, so come post your pics! Heres my Lola
Back