• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

HI!! Remember me anyone??

Hi ALL!!! It's well over a year since I was on the forum last,but having scrolled through some sections I see there are still some familiar names of folk who might remember me:wave: Here's a quick update.. I now have only 4 bunsters..a trio who live outdoors(Fliss,Bunty and Dave). Fliss and...
  2. C

House bunny..advice welcome!!

Dougal has been a free range housebun for almost a year now, and up until fairly recently was really good at weeing only in the litter tray, but has now started weeing in random places as well. Any tips on how to get him back on the straight and narrow, as our carpets don't like it!:roll:
  3. C

Dougal..vibes please

Our wonderful bling/deaf housebun has come down with bloat. The usual scenario..fine last night, but this morning wouldn't eat and very quiet. He's been seen by the vet this morning and had a painkiller, gut stimulant and antibiotic. He's still not wanting to eat so I'll give him some crirical...
  4. C

RIP Little TIM

A very sad post. The vet has just rung with the news that my little cuddle-bun Tim died suddenly. He was admitted Saturday afternoon as he'd gone off his food, and was beginning to get dehydrated. He was very bright this afternoon and was eating hay and passing droppings and was due to come home...
  5. C

Readigrass?

My rabbits have always spent the daylight hours out on grass, but we are having to give it a rest..feed and fertilise, and reseeding some areas as we've moved the vegetable garden. This means that their big runs will have to be moved onto the patio areas for several weeks ...so that it can...
  6. C

Watch Out! Hay Thief About!

Whether by accident or design Dougal had managed to to dislodge the hay bag from its home on top of the puppy pads( I line his litter tray with puppy pads..makes life with an indoor bun so much easier!!)......... WHO? ME? HAY? NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF! DON'T BLAME ME! I'VE NO IDEA...
  7. C

Paul's gift to me

My dad died unexpectedly in his sleep in 1965 at the early age of 41. When we were clearing out my mum's house after she died 6 years ago we found my dad's Army album and Paul(our eldest son) asked if he could have it. Today he presented me with this picture, which is a copy he has painted in...
  8. C

Dougal's adventure U/DShort Vid added

"Are you sure it's safe out here, mum?" "Oohh, Loks of intewesting fings to bump into, but I'll member them the nex time!" "Im sure I can smell some gwass somewhere" "Found it mum!! OOHHH..loks and loks, but I don't know where to start. Maybe I should go home and av a fink about it...
  9. C

Vibes for Karen and her Bertie

I've just heard from Karen who asked me to post this for her. As you know she lost her gorgeous bun Fizz, and now Fizz's companion |Bertie is in hospital very poorly with the same symptoms as Fizz. I don't have any other details at the moment, but I know you'll all send huge healing vibes for...
  10. C

Advice needed

HI. I've put up a thread in the Behaviour section and all opinions would be gratefully received! http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=246788
  11. C

Sudden change in behaviour

An acquaintance has a 6yr old neutered male giant who has always been a happy laid back house rabbit. Nothing has changed in the household recently so she's at a loss why he has suddenly started nipping her. It's not a defensive thing, as he usually goes for her ankles, and from behind..often...
  12. C

Vibes for our little Dave please.

He was his normal skittish self yesterday and fine when he went back to the hutch at 8pm, but this morning he wasn't waiting impatiently for his pellets. He just stayed hunched up in his hay box, and nothing tempted him to eat. He felt a bit cold despite being in a very cosy hutch, so I whipped...
  13. C

Dougal has discovered the wide, wide world!

Yes, we've changed his name from Alfie as from the side and back he looks like Dougal (dog from the Magic Roundabout). Anyway, he's getting very confident and follows us around like a little white shadow. We have to be very careful because he can't hear and his limited sight means he can't get...
  14. C

Confession..

:love::love: HE'S STAYING :love::love: Are you surprised????:lol:
  15. C

Awwwwwwwwww....

Is this complete adoration or what???? Bunny and his hooman in total harmony! :D
  16. C

Hyperactive bunny?

I don't think so:lol:
  17. C

Our latest "boarder" NEW PICCIES!!!

Meet Flufflie:love:. He is a deaf and partially sighted bunny I'm looking after while his foster mum is taking a well-earned holiday. He's settled in beautifully and has spent the day chinning everything he bumped into! He was obviously working out a map in his head as he can now navigate...
  18. C

Important Announcement ....Vids and pics on now!!

From Mr & Mrs Davebun... We have moved! Our Hooman decided to put our lovely nero outside in our run this morning. No idea why..anyway we were just getting used to exploring when my favourite Hooman scooped me up and put me in another house, and guess what!! It's got an upstairs and...
  19. C

Drum Roll........U/D new pics

Bonding has begun! Early this evening I decided to shove them in the carrier and take them for a car ride around the block, and when we got back I put them straight into the nero cage. Things are quiet at the moment but I'm on high alert as I know things could kick off at any moment. Dave spent...
  20. C

Jill!!!!!!!!

She's eating dave's A&P pellets!!!!!!!:D:D:D
Back