• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Physalis....

.....no not a horrible STD but a fruit :D Can bunnies eat them does anyone know?? :? Found them today while looking for 'foods beginning with p' for Jess to take to playgroup:D:D Juliaxx
  2. J

Porridge and Lailey

3. J

Grass seed-is it safe??

Planted some grass seed in a tray for the bunnies and its come up lovely but can they eat it?? Its 60% Perennial Ryegrass and 40% Boreal strong creeping Red Fescue. It was left over from the garden so thought I would try it.:D Juliaxx
  4. J

Bunny duo to Bunny trio????

:wave:Hi all, basically I would like to give a home to another bun. I'm waiting for the rescue to return my call regarding another bunnie!! I suppose my questions are how are my beautifully bonded, loved up pair going to react? But of course we won't know untill they are introduced:D Any...
  5. J

Drugs/Meds vets prescribe for Gi stasis...

Been meaning to ask about different vets prescribing different drugs for stasis. For example my vet gave Lailey Metoclopramide syrup, Baytril, Flexicam, Zantac syrup and Fibreplex. Plus put her on a nine day dose of Panacur paste. Is this what other vets prescribe? Just interested. Juliaxx
  6. J

Lailey not eating--UPDATE-its Stasis-another update-Friday 27th

Hi:wave: Lailey has stopped eating:cry: No idea why. Took her to vets this morning, I suspected back teeth but nope, apparently not. Gave me some Metoclopramide syrup and to wait and see untill Saturday. She's fine in herself, moving around etc so no gas or pain. She did eat some brown...
  7. J

Time between vaccinations.....

Is anyone elses vet now recommending 4 weeks between vaccinations rather than the usual 2 weeks?? Mine are. Just wondering.:)
  8. J

Are rabbits allergic to hay?

:wave: I have a question. Are rabbits allergic to hay?? Because my mothers neighbours bunnies are! APPARENTLY:evil:
  9. J

Primark-Honey-Bunny towels

Primark are currently selling towels with a cute Honey Bunny motif. My daughter bought me one yesterday. £2 for a hand towel and £4 for a bath towel. Grab yerself a bunny bargain!!:rabbit2: :rabbit2:
  10. J

My bunnies. I luurve them.

waiting for breakfast http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/jessiebuns24/909518_25_012.jpg[/IMG] yum yum ahh, we really lub each other a couple of bums! night night go away, I'm relaxing
  11. J

Head jerk UPDATE

:wave: Hi everyone, a question, my ickle Porridge has developed a noticable head jerk. When you put your hand on top of his head you can feel regular jerks. Any idea what it could be? Its like he has hiccups but without the hiccups if that make sense. I thought I'd ask here first and avoid...
  12. J

A lettuce question

Hi everyone, :D now I know not to feed Iceburg but what about little gem?? I bought some today but am holding on to it 'till I get the ok from someone on 'ere!!! Also I saw just a ROUND LETTUCE for 49p, it had darker leaves than other lettuce. Would this be ok. I'm confused now. Actually...
  13. J

testing

14. J

Porridge and lailey

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'P' It must be love :love: My ickle man
  15. J

Borat impression!!

This is my little Jessica doing 'Borat'.
  16. J

The feed barn

Hi all, I went here today, its a saddlery with feed barn and my god I was like a kid in a sweet shop :lol: They sell mostly horse and dog stuff but did have a small Rabbit section. :D They had Oxbrow hay, I was so 'happy' to see it as I thought you could only order it on-line. Plus Megazorb...
  17. J

MEGAZORB

what's its minus points if any?? Just ordered some from my local petshop, have no car and they deliver for FREE!! I normally use Back-2-Nature, a recycled paper litter which is excellent but getting expensive 'cause I must use too much and still clean them every day!! At the moment they have...
  18. J

Another hay question

Sorry, but I'm wondering about hay. As in Burgess Herbage and Supaforage. Are they suitable to feed everyday especially the Herbage?? Is it really just Timmy hay or are there things added to it? I mean artificial things. What I mean is--is it better to feed them Timmy hay like Oxbrow or is...
  19. J

Lailey likes to chew!!!

OMG Friday night lost all our NTL/Virgin Media tv and internet, rang them up they said probably faulty box (ooh errr!!) sending engineer out Monday. Anyway Monday morning, 5am partner gets up for work, sees Lailey shoot under tv table. Manage to get her out, put her in pen then check tv etc...
  20. J

will this ruin the bunny bond??

Hi all, my two are newly bonded, this is their 3rd week :love: but today Lailey is laying under the radiator over the other side of living-room while porridge is in their cage. Will the fact that their not together in the same space at the mo ruin their bond?? I have laminate floor which...
Back