• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. sally1974

Garden today

Such a beautiful day, did some gardening :D
  2. sally1974

Meet Flump

About 16 months ago I had a big breakdown, although I discussed it slightly on here I never went into much detail. Unfortunately I had to rehome my rabbits and several piggies. I promised myself I would never get rabbits again as it broke my heart to get rid of them. They went to a wonderful...
  3. sally1974

Goodbye my beautiful boy

I am so sad my beautiful boy Oscar passed away today. I rushed him to the vets but he collapsed in the waiting room, there was nothing they could do for him :(:(:( he was such a gentle soul who lived with his three lady friends, I will miss him so much :(:(
  4. sally1974

Kevin

And his cucumber :love:
  5. sally1974

Kevin

Just love this little fella :D
  6. sally1974

Bought a new toy for Kevin

I bought him a huge climbing branch for his cage. I had no idea is was quite so big but he loves it :D
  7. sally1974

Kevin

Trying out a new snack :D
  8. sally1974

If looks could kill

Holly doesn't like sharing :lol:
  9. sally1974

Out in the sun, garden fun

Such a beautiful day
  10. sally1974

This one disgraced himself on our walk

Derek decided to smother himself in as much goose poo as he could This one was fine but wanted to join in the fun :lol:
  11. sally1974

Fun in the garden

Absolutely adore these two :love:
  12. sally1974

I will get my way in the end!!!!

I absolutely adore my dogs and their funny traits, especially Holly who can be quite a spoilt brat if she doesn't get her own way or the ball/toy today she decided to keep showing Derek her pearly whites until she got her own way and got a ball of her own :lol::lol::lol:
  13. sally1974

Kevin

Kevin again :D
  14. sally1974

Do I need to cut Nellies nails?

If so how? :lol: she is far to tiny and quick, but they look long to me but I am not sure?
  15. sally1974

Meet Kevin

I found this little fella on the free ad site. He was in a small cage with nothing but a bed and food bowl :( I couldn't stop thinking about him and I thinking what a sad life he must have had by not being able to climb or play on any toys. I didn't think I would ever have another hamster after...
  16. sally1974

Piggies from today

Oscar Piggy tongue Poser
  17. sally1974

Hide and seek

18. sally1974

Bought two new beds

Haven't heard a peep out of them all night :lol:
  19. sally1974

Couple of pics from today

Biscuit and Oscar
  20. sally1974