• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. sally1974

Meet Flump

Thanks so much for your kind words. It has taken me such a long time to get back to feeling me again. It's such a debilitating illness. But I am feeling so much better. I don't ever want to be in that place again :(
  2. sally1974

Garden today

Such a beautiful day, did some gardening :D
  3. sally1974

Meet Flump

About 16 months ago I had a big breakdown, although I discussed it slightly on here I never went into much detail. Unfortunately I had to rehome my rabbits and several piggies. I promised myself I would never get rabbits again as it broke my heart to get rid of them. They went to a wonderful...
  4. sally1974

not exactly a rabbit thread....

Awww she sounds lovely :love:
  5. sally1974

Goodbye my beautiful boy

Thanks so much for your lovely words everyone xxx
  6. sally1974

Goodbye my beautiful boy

I am so sad my beautiful boy Oscar passed away today. I rushed him to the vets but he collapsed in the waiting room, there was nothing they could do for him :(:(:( he was such a gentle soul who lived with his three lady friends, I will miss him so much :(:(
  7. sally1974

Kevin

And his cucumber :love:
  8. sally1974

Kevin

Get one :D
  9. sally1974

Kevin

Awwwww :love:
  10. sally1974

Kevin

Just love this little fella :D
  11. sally1974

Bought a new toy for Kevin

This is it, it really is huge http://t.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/bridges_stairs/300214
  12. sally1974

He is a hamster :lol:
  13. sally1974

I bought him a huge climbing branch for his cage. I had no idea is was quite so big but he loves it :D
  14. sally1974

Little Bailey

Oh my :love:
  15. sally1974

Kevin

Trying out a new snack :D
  16. sally1974

If looks could kill

Yes :lol:
  17. sally1974

If looks could kill

Holly doesn't like sharing :lol:
  18. sally1974

Out in the sun, garden fun

We have had a frost in the morning but no snow. Such a beautiful sunny day :love:
  19. sally1974

Jesters first trip to the beach

OMG what a gorgeous doggie :love:
  20. sally1974

Out in the sun, garden fun

Such a beautiful day
Back