• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Blind bunny ?

Hello everyone, my beautiful little bun is around 9/10 years old (ex honey bunnies) she’s seems in good health, she lost her partner around 2 years ago but seemed okay after he passed away. I’ve noticed lately her eyes look different like she is blind 😥.. Our garden is totally set up for Sally...
  2. K

A lonely 8 year old bun

I've had rescue buns for years, unfortunately they got old and passed away my Bertie bun died aged 12 and my other buns about 10 years.. I've now got one Bun called Sally ( an ex honey bunny ) she's about 8, Sally lost her partner Thomas last year, she seemed fine when Thomas passed away but...
  3. K

Use of back leg

Woke up this morning and my house bun Bertie has no use of his back leg, he is dragging himself around. Bertie is 14 and I'm thinking maybe a stroke ? I'm taking him to the vets first thing but just wanted some advice. Thank you.
  4. K

My old boy Bertie

5. K

Caring for an elderly bun

My Bertie bun is 12/13 years of age, he's a house bun and is a very lively and happy bun. He does like his rest and sleep after a lively 1/2 hour. He eats like a horse but with being elderly struggles to keep the weight on him, he's not skinny by no means but I do have to monitor his weight...
  6. K

Sneezing bunny and runny nose.

My friends daughter has just messaged me. Her bunny has started sneezing and has a runny nose. I've asked if she's changed bedding or anything, she's moved the bun out of the kitchenette into the living room.apart from that no change. They live in Spain and it's getting quite warm now. I've told...
  7. K

My gorgeous old boy

8. K

Our old boy Bertie 10 years old!

10888588_10205526472226854_7236084472648830173_n
  9. K

Silly bun!

My old boy Bert is 9 now he lives in the house and lately he is wild :shock:, we recently had a new kitchen and had the wall knocked through into the living room so he is out with us all the time. He loves it but is pooping everywhere, never seen so many poops! do you think it's because he is so...
  10. K

My friend is after a bonded pair

My friend is looking for two bunnies, she was going to go to pets@home but I talked her out of that. She has a huge hutch/run and the bunnies will live in her games room( it's like the size of a football pitch). She has three grown up children who are so excited about adopting a bonded pair. We...
  11. K

Sore hocks

I came home from work to see a bit of blood on the kitchen floor, it was coming from Bertie's hocks, they look ever so sore. He is a house bun but goes out for a run in the garden everyday. What can I put on them please ? X
  12. K

Lice?

When i was giving Bertie a cuddle i noticed little black bits in his fur. Would this be lice? Had my buns for years but never had this before?
  13. K

Friends rescue bun has fleas

Hi, a lady I know has took a bun in with fleas can anyone suggest anything?
  14. K

Is 5x2 plus run big enough housing

I've lost my Furby bun so now only have 2 outdoor buns:cry:. They are currently in a shed and large enclosure, I am looking to change their housing to a hutch / run would a 5ft hutch be big enough with an attached run? My garden is bunny proofed so will have lots of garden time.
  15. K

Bertie has pneumonia

My poor baby has been poorly since Monday, luckily we found a very good vet who has treated him and looked after him really well.. Bertie stopped eating Monday on wards~ he was been fed critical care for a few days but yesterday did start eating a little by himself. He spent a few days at the...
  16. K

Pellets for elderly buns

I've noticed lately my elderly buns are not as solid as they used to be, all on Allen and Page. Is there anything you could suggest to keep the weight on them?
  17. K

Breathing problems.

Hi, took Furby to the vets this morning she was breathing odd and just didn't seem herself. We've been away on holiday for a week and was quite shocked how old she looked on our arrival:cry: The vet gave her a good check over and seemed to think it could be a lung infection she's given us...
  18. K

Pellet food for buns aged 5+

Hi all my buns apart from Sally are at least 5 pushing 6.. What type of pellet food should I be looking at for them? A&P they have but I'm thinking of something different now as they are older buns..
  19. K

Binky free Fudge..

My poor baby died in our arms on Sunday night :( he had been hopping around in the garden and seemed okay, but looking at his face I knew something wasn't right.. We brought him in the house cuddled him and he was gone in 60 seconds.. He was an older when we rescued him so he was around 10...
  20. K

9 bags of science selective critical care, would a rescue/sanctuary like them?

Date is up 11 June, I'll post them to you if you could use them.
Back