• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

2 New Honeypigs - Kitt & Nevis

Just picked these 2 stunning rex piggies up. Approx 3 years old and brothers. Apologies for FB link, but I can't work the pics out :oops: https://www.facebook.com/pages/HONEYBUNNIES-RABBIT-GUINEA-PIG-RESCUE/167230579241
  2. B

Cyprus and corsica - young honeypigs

Meeting Cyprus and Corsica, two young piggies recently given up for rehoming. The youngest, Cyprus, is only 8 weeks old and very friendly. She loves her 'sister' Corsica, who is herself only 15 weeks old. She nestles up to her for comfort. Corsica loves to lick our fingers and hands and is...
  3. B

Comma - Former Honeypig

Had to say goodbye to Comma today. She had been under the weather for a week or so and been having Baytril etc. She perked up over the weekend though, so I thought she was on the road to recovery. However, I found her earlier very still and with breathing probs. She was at the vets within 15...
  4. B

Moonshine - ex Honeypig O'Malley

RIP Moonshine. Found this morning with his wife by his side. Your wheeking and handsome face with be missed by all. xxxxx Theres some pics of him and his wife, Absinthe, in the thread below just after we had him. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=192942&highlight=moonshine
  5. B

3 New Honeypigs

Here are 3 new rather gorgeous girlies. They have been handed in following much thought and soul searching by their owners. They were supposed to be handing them in a while back, but couldn't do it. They finally decided it was best for the piggies following their additional work commitments...
  6. B

Honeybunnies Facebook Pages

Hi All, for those of you who don't know or haven't already joined, there are two Facebook pages for Honeybunnies that you can join. Theres a group page and a fan page. Hopefully (once I know what I am doing a bit more) there should be updates of rabbits and piggies looking for homes and will...
  7. B

Moonshine & Absinthe - Former Honeypigs O'malley & Mandolin

Finally managed to take some piccies of the very handsome Moonshine and his new wife Absinthe. Heres a couple of snaps to show their size difference. A snap to show how gorgeous they both are. Pucker up and give us a kiss!!!!!!
  8. B

More Honeypig Arrivals

Firstly let me introduce Rita and Emily, the Coronation Street girls. They are mom and daughter with Rita being approx 14 months and Emily 7 months. Secondly here are Gabriella and Sharpay, the HSM girls. Gabriella is approx 11 months and Sharpay 3 months. Apologies for the pics, but...
  9. B

Bessie - Cute Puppy

Thought I would introduce everyone to Bessie. We got Bess when she was 7 weeks old (we were told she was 8, but when we were given her DOB, it turned out she was only 7 weeks old). Here she is 7 weeks old. And here she is aged 13 weeks old. She is now 14 weeks old and completed the...
  10. B

More Pics of Gorgeous 'Honeypig' Flake

As promised, I have finally taken some up-to-date pics of Flake. Trying to get him to sit still was a nightmare as he wanted to explore, but with Joes help, I have done it - yay. Here he is
  11. B

Polo - My 14 Year Old Cat

Next month she would have been 15 years old. She didn't make it. We are still in shock and can't believe how quickly it happened. RIP Polo, you are missed and the house seems very quiet without you. Love Mommy & Daddy, Joe & Martha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  12. B

Albert - Guinea Pig

Albert left us on Tuesday night He was my very first foster and very quickly became part of the family and he stayed. He was so laid back and cuddly. He hadn't had a particularly good start in life - he had been kept in a hamster cage and suffered a broken leg somewhere along the line and...
  13. B

Abandoned Piggy - Now A Honeypig - More Info

I had a call from my vets yesterday who had had an abandoned piggie handed into them. Some workmen had found her left in a house in a fishtank :evil: She had had fluids overnight on Saturday and stayed with the vets yesterday under observation. I phoned today and they said she was ok to be...
  14. B

Guinness & Caffrey - more Honeypigs

I picked up two boys on Saturday afternoon for Jill. They had been together and fighting. Its strange as they had been getting on for about a year and suddenly started fighting. One has his ear ripped in half from an old injury. Anyway, first up is Guinness - so named as he is black and...
  15. B

Bailey - Good News ... U/D BACK HOME

You may remember i posted a week or so back that Bailey had myxi. Well, he has since seen another vet who, as there was no swelling in his nether regions (Bailey, not vet :)) thought it wasn't myxi. He upped his antibiotics to see how he responded. He was more concerned about one of his eyes...
  16. B

I Don't Believe It - Baileys got MYXI u/d STILL FIGHTING

Joe has been up to feed everyone this morning and Bailey just sat at the back of his hutch. He even turned his back on Joe. Bailey is normally bouncing around when he hears any one of us. I went up to the shed and Bailey turned his back on me. Whilst he ate his veg last night, his food put...
  17. B

The Christmas Mission Rescues - Updated Piccies & A Confession

You will probably all remember Jill and Donnas rescue mission just before Christmas. Those of you that don't heres the thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110890&highlight=noel Several piggies came to me. Jingle & Frosty have now been rehomed. First up is Snowflake...
  18. B

Fudge & Cadbury - More Honeypiggie Fosters

Heres Fudge and Cadbury. Two rather large gorgeous girls - just like me :lol:
  19. B

Giants On Freeads

I know I shouldn't, but I did. I was browsing through freeads yesterday and was alarmed at the amount on at very low prices. I even spotted a pair for free. I wasn't looking for giants, just noticed the amount on. Anyone else noticed the amount of giants on? They will no doubt end up in...
  20. B

Bailey - worth the risk?

Me and OH keep going round in circles. As you know we lost Donut very suddenly last Friday. Bailey keeps sitting by patio doors looking in. He wants to come in! I think its for company. Whilst he and Donut did not live together, they lived side by side. They had alternate time out and more...
Back