• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Hello

Eeee! Crewe! :lol: I'm about 15miles away from you :wave:
  2. M

Glossary - Words, Phrases and Acronyms you might see

How about PLMSOL i haven't a clue what that means, just makes me think of plimsoles :lol: Please leave my soggy orange lard?
  3. M

Plz help! Elder - safe or not? Pics added

Elder = poisonous Bunny should avoid it though, most do. In saying that i knew a bunny that ate daffodils and died!
  4. M

Hey everyone.

That seems a bit silly?
  5. M

Another horsey question

Yeah, i don't really know how it ended up in here?
  6. M

Another horsey question

Oh right. I never realised things were quite so well thought out? Suppose that would be like giving the fastest man (or woman) in the world a lead weight to carry in the 100m sprint?
  7. M

Another horsey question

Why are some horses weighted in races? I don't get it, please can someone explain? Is it something to do with giving them a handicap? Why would they do that? Ta :0)
  8. M

Why was this horse even raced at all?

Can't recall the website and thats all it said to be honest. Your right though, i guess the 'races' quoted could have been at any point in the past and am sure the owner wouldn't have raced it if they were putting it in danger. Aside from anything else, those horses are worth a fortune!
  9. M

I'm not anti racing though, just found it odd that they raced this horse when its known to have a health problem?
  10. M

Quote from a website i found 'Butler’s Cabin also collapsed and required oxygen. At several other races he has had to be revived in this way' Now, this is cruel!
  11. M

Pearl is no Dora the explorer

Alls quiet on bun cam at the mo!
  12. M

snugglesafe

My doggy loves his one!:wave:
  13. M

How many buns?

Are they all still friendly with you or more friendly with eachother?
  14. M

How many buns?

Thats loads! Do you just introduce them all 1 by 1?
  15. M

How many buns?

Can you bond togther that are quite happy to live in a little group? Just curious? Who on here has the biggest group of bonded bunnies?
  16. M

Buns playing in the snow this morning

Wow! Snow, we had nothing, just a bit of frost, went down to Reading though it was lovely and snowy! :D
  17. M

Meet Fluffanella!!

Awwwwwwwww, she's a cutey! :wave:
  18. M

Bile Battery Farming

Please sign to help stop it http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ICDMOONBEARS/ What a horrid thing, such a shame for those poor bears and those silly people who pay for their cruelty by buying bear bile products! :censored::(:(
  19. M

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Rach Area you live = Cheshire Why did you choose your RU name? =After this quirky computer game that i used to love :oops: Names of your rabbits = N/A at the moment, dog called Nunu though :D Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Key Account Manager - Sales One thing you didn't...
  20. M

hi im new :)

Hi :wave:
Back