• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Teegra

My little Tiggy boy passed away last night, it has come as a huge shock but looks like he passed in his sleep in his favourite dozing place. He was a one in a million bunny not phased by anything and wanting cuddles from everyone. In August he even accompnied me my sister and the dogs on a week...
  2. C

Jessi

I am in total shock, I have no words :cry: :cry: :cry: I found my little grey baby gone to the briidge last night, she had been fine in herself playing in the morning and having lots of cuddly snuggles (and doing laps of my feet for food!) I found her flopped in her favourite sleeping place...
  3. C

Couple of Solomon

Such a big boy now can't believe he will be 2 in June!!! :shock: with Cody
  4. C

Lidl

thought i would mention just in case, went in today and they are selling 'book boxes' and 'packing boxes' basically gret big cardboard boxes for a couple of quid each. nearly got a couple but didnt but now i feel mean so might go back and get 2 or 3 and experiment with what we can make :lol:
  5. C

has anyone got a chill n snooze bed?

if you have could you please post dimensions it doesnt say on hay experts and i don't know if it would be big enough for my buns (dwarf lop and teegs is about same size) if not will need to change my order and last day to order is tomorrow thanks :D
  6. C

Ohhhhhh Phill!!!!!!! FAO Phill :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :lol: :lol:
  7. C

Jessi and Teegra 1 week on

had them home a week now :love: their room isnt 'quite' as tidy as it was :lol: but it is clean out day tomorrow is i coot? i'm not posing unless you bring out some food disapproving bunny mouth acrobatics! poor carrot castle's foundations could not cope wityh the tiddle moat :(...
  8. C

back to square 1 about bunny xmas pressie

was set on getting them a cardboard guy houseand so pleased i knew what to get them early! however i made them a temporary cardboard castle and over the last 2 days it is slowly collapsing (looks like the foundations are crumbling) as they have peed that much in there it has totally soggyfied...
  9. C

how chatty is your vet?

teegs had his VHD jab today (had his myxi 2 weeks ago and saw a woman vet which is the one who called him a pig) well saw a bloke we hadnt see before, today (he wasnt too shabby either ;) ) and he was so chatty for the first visit (normally if we have been to a vet we know well they do chat but...
  10. C

look who is home

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Just a couple of pics from this evening as they are still settling in, carrot castle is a big hit :lol: exploring (and looking ADORABLE!) worn out getting ready for a nice nap bit of a squidge but when there is food on offer who cares :lol: :roll:
  11. C

Extreme Makeover - BUNNY edition!

Been busy all week but it is finally ready for my bunnies when they come home tomorrow :love: First up a reminder of how id did look up until Sunday! (Cage is round the corner in the alcove) and now this is what it looks like now! Funny camera angle to get all the floor space in The...
  12. C

teegra getting ready this morning

what you getting me up for mummy im sleeeepy! why my b'longings in this bag? oooo you sure packed a lot of foods! hmm not due for vetees vizit is it tru im really going to meet a new wifey!!!!! best be on me best beehaviours then!
  13. C

what size hideouts to people have?

(the ones from the cardboard guy) i am tempted to get one for christmas but dont know what size i would need. I would want the hideour rather than the castle (just got to see if i could clear enough space in the room!
  14. C

a few more of mr tiggles aka teegra

hmm smeels like veges! what happens if i shake it? stupid thing OPEN!!! yay! yummeh cute lickle nose and eye little mouth nom nom carrit! is i coot?
  15. C

a couple of pics of teegra

being brushed is soooo stressful where is my treat then? nom nom apple branch gimmie it's mine! time for some hay
  16. C

what could you not live without?

any things you have 'discovered' which make day to day life sooo much easier with the buns? mine has to be litter tray liners! (i was worried at first that the buns might nibble on them but never had that problem) they fit snuggly in the tray and i can put the tray top on to hold them in place...
  17. C

doggy walk pics

a few taken from today :D piccy-niccy piccies group shot (this was the best one - cody wasnt looking at the camera in any!!! someone had zoomies up his bum :lol: trying to get solly to play poor unsuspecting cody! :lol: my coco-pop solly monster and...
  18. C

skyla

i cant believe i am writing this but my beautiful skyla went to the bridge last night. i had been away for the weekend but mum had checked on her yesterday she had been fine running around, by the time i got home she was in the dreaded hunched position i gave tummy rubs, infacol and recovery...
  19. C

laydee lidya

is my idol :love: wen i grows up i wan look jus lyke her! :love:
  20. C

breakfast with teegra and skyla

tiggys brekkie and skylas brekkie did someone say breakfast???? nom nom nom nom nom nom smoking is bad for you kids! ickle snozzle pic :love: nommy teegra LOVES tomatees quick after breakfast jog has i gots sumfing on me face? i is gettins reeeel big! i only gots...
Back