• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

How old?!?!

Thanks for that :) I can honestly say i find sexing buns quite difficult myself.
  2. M

Beddings.

Sorry if this is a well documented fact, I've just been googling for reviews on bedding and came across this.. http://www.rabbit.org/care/shavings.html It details how shavings can be bad for bunnys, yet this is what a lot of shops, rescues, breeders etc reccomend when rehoming a bun as...
  3. M

How old?!?!

We've got a male mini lop, who's definatly in full working order at the pet shop since he's already a daddy.. but you can't see anything when you handle him?
  4. M

How old?!?!

please do! I'd like to bombard her with information in the nicest possible way. Curiosity is making me ask, how dya know they've 'dropped'.. is it that obvious?
  5. M

How old?!?!

should a boy bunn be before he's allowed to try breeding with a girlfriend? A lady came into the pet shop where i work yesterday and said her 8 or 12 week old (she couldn't remember) bunn was going to be put in with her female this week to try breeding.. I said I thought he was too young and...
  6. M

Can anyone help with bunny housing?

I've got them in thier existing cage in my garden now, just on the lookout for a more suitable hutch for them. Thanks for the link :D
  7. M

Cbeebies

The only veggies I can get my bun to eat is gem lettuce..
  8. M

Ordering food & hay online..

So I won't be able to just feed dried grass by itself? A guinea pig & bunny forum I used to use said this was okay.. :? Where do you get that 10kg bag for £10 from, that sounds really good! I'm going to visit my local wholesaler I think :)
  9. M

I've been thinking about this hay thing... Recently, the quality of the hay I've been able to get my hands on is not that good and they're not really eating it. I used to feed horses a product called Readi Grass, which was just dried grass in big bales.. Whats your opinion on feeding this in...
  10. M

Thanks. :) Can you reccomend a bunny pellet thats good for young bunnys (8 weeks+) as well as an older one (shes 13 months)? I've only ever used Excel before.
  11. M

Your opinion please

A bunny we had here was like that, slightly worse though :( Peanut the bunny with the awful teeth had awfully long claws too :( such a shame!
  12. M

I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites I could order good quality hay and feed for guineas and buns online? It may work out cheaper than my local pet store.. and the hay might be better quality! They won't eat the last bag I've got :( Thanks Hayley
  13. M

Can anyone help with bunny housing?

Thanks for the help :) Sorted now!
  14. M

Bunny Diet.

I did wonder how she'd managed to eat enough to survive... we syringe fed her for a couple of days, just mushed up pellets to get her eating andkick start her metabolism. I'll have a look and see what I can find, I've tried her on redi grass, regular hay, super forage and something else I can't...
  15. M

Bunny Diet.

I'll definatly try the oats, and swop her onto the bunny pellets. She's got all her teeth as far as i'm aware, her fronts are definatly there, i've felt them on occasions I've chosen to ignore her 'leave me alone, I don't like you touching me' cues.. I think shes just clueless as to what food...
  16. M

Bunny Diet.

Shes only on the Excel since its what my piggies eat and it was the closest thing to hand when we got her.I didnt want to risk a tummy upset and going back to her 'I don't eat this food' tantrums over the new pellets, resulting in her dropping the lbs i've got on her by changing.. Is it not safe...
  17. M

Hello :) Meet my little lot!

Cool, nice to know there are other obsessives locally! I know, they were horrible! I cried at the sanctuary before I called home to check it was okay to bring her back (it was slightly late since I'd already decided she was coming home!).. I could PM you where it was if you like? H xx
  18. M

Awww, newbies together :) The pigs are brilliant till they're screaming for food at 7am :) Hi everyone!
  19. M

Bunny Diet.

Hi Everyone.. If you go to my 'i'm new' thread you can get the story on my bun that i've had for about 8 weeks.. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=30057 When we rescued her, she was being 'fed' (I use this term loosely!) a diet of hay (used as bedding but I assume sh may have...
  20. M

Hi :) :wave: Poor bunny indeed!! I don't understand how rescues and sanctuarys can get away with it! She's being an indoor bun now for a few weeks in an attempt to prove to her that I am in fact right, and humas do not want to do mean things to her like she obviously belives! Slightly...
Back