• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

My new foster Honeypigs

Last week I had 2 foster pigs, by this weekend the number had gone up slighty:cry: so meet: Morecome and his brother Wise and then Jamaica his sisters/part sisters Madeira and Fiji
  2. T

My new(ish) dog

This is my new dog, Boo. I adopted him at the beginning of April but haven't been able to post pictures before because I had lost my camera/computer adapter. We think he is a boxer X mastiff. Sadly his owner had died hence he was in rescue. Whoever they were I would like to pay tribute to...
  3. T

Failed again and again and.............

again, I have adopted 3 of my foster bunnies :oops::oops: Autumn needed a new partner following the death of Spencer :( so meet Ike her new husbun. Can I come out now? All worn out I have also adopted Purdy and dental bunny Crackerjack as her husbun. Funny really as dutches are not my...
  4. T

Autumn says.........

If you find a good husbun make sure you pin him down:lol: My very lovely Autumn keeping her husbun Spencer firmly under her paw.
  5. T

Foster Honeypigs

These are some of my current foster Honeypigs all looking for a new home. Bodie a neutered boar Maude a very pretty sow Elf (the red eye is the camera flash she has dark eyes) and her female friend Sprite (camera flash again!) Elf and Sprite only can into rescue yesterdayand are about 2...
  6. T

Jojo now has a friend

Sadly, I had to have my lovely little nethie Pip put to sleep recently which left her partner Polar without a friend, so over the Easter break I have bonded him with Jojo and despite her sometimes being a tad unpredictable she behaved beautifully. Polar And with his new friend Jojo
  7. T

My new Honeybunny &Honeypig

This is my new Honeybunny Jojo, hardly anyone has shown any interest in her due to minor dental problems and she can be aggressive when the mood takes her. She had been my foster bunny so long I had got rather attached so she now has a permanent home here with me. And this is Pearl (one of...
  8. T

For Diamondgirl...........WoW!!

Now that its been confirmed, I thought you might like to see a couple more pictures of your new baby, WoW. Well done.
  9. T

Cleo and her new husbun.

Following my admission to being a failed fosterer for the fourth time, I thought you might like to see some pictures of Cleo with her new agouti cutie husbun, Dooley.
  10. T

Meet Brodie

What do you think of my new rescue dog, Brodie? He is about 8 years of age and has been with me now just over a month, he is such a quiet undemanding dog most of the time you hardly know he is even here. He was very thin when he was taken into the rescue and although he has put on some weight...
  11. T

For Nicola (Bunnytod) 'My' lovely Thumper

Pictures as promised 'I'm helping myself because you never feed me!' 'Aren't I a handsome bunny?' Hope you like them Ange
  12. T

For Jill & Faye -grown up piggies

Oliver (Lecce) and friend Bobby Sidney (Juve) and friend Scooter Gordon (Jingle) & Neville Tiny Tim (Frosty) with Boo and finally Bailey with friends Holly (Havers) and Annabelle Doesn't Holly look like her dad Nigel? Hope you like Ange
  13. T

Caught!

My 2 years old nephew, Joseph, helping my foster bunny, Thumper, scrump food. Who looks the most guilty? And hand feeding him. For anyone who is interested, Thumper is the most friendly bunny I have ever come across. As you can see from the photos he is quite happy to come in the house...
  14. T

Snowy..look who I've adopted

The stunning Spencer and his new partner Autumn. They have been together since Sunday and despite one scuffle they appear to be settling down well. Both bunnies had been with me as fosters for quite some time and because of their teeth problems, although relatively slight, no-one was able to...
  15. T

As it was such a lovely day......

Pip decided to do some spring cleaning !! Ange
  16. T

Meet some of the gang

Poppy. Are these carrots for me? Ottowa helping himself to Pyracantha berries. Cleo, the rabbit with 9 lives. Before she came to stay with me she was attacked in her run by a fox, hence the bit missing from her left ear. Since then she has lost her mate to myxi but never got it...
  17. T

Made it, thanks Tamsin

Hi everyone, my name is Ange and I live in Leicester. I have 6 bunnies (3 indoor, 3 outdoor), they are Cleo, Pip, Polar, Poppy, Panda & Ottowa and 3 guinea pigs, Maya, Cheyenne & Lilloet. I also foster for Jill (Honeybunny), and currently have 5 foster rabbits, one of which is the beautiful...
Back