• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Available Rescue: Anyone for a Singing Piggie?

Wasn't Timmy called Trinidad when he was a Honeypig? If so, then Timmy is Kyushu's (& Shikoku's) dad :D.
  2. T

Pipit (now Poppet) one of the bird bunnies

Always lovely to see photos of ex foster bunnies. Well done Melvyn (who is lovely by the way), she was terrified when she first arrived at Honeybunnies.
  3. T

Mist and Puffin :)

Nice to see him bonded with Mist, thank you for giving him a new home.
  4. T

3 legged bunnies?

I also have a bunny, Cleo, who had to have a front leg amputated, the only thing she can't manage is going down the stairs. Washing her face isn't a problem she has a husbunny to do that for her :). Cleo was around 2 years old when she had the operation to remove her leg, she will be 9 years...
  5. T

Even more Piggies

We certainly do, 18 foster pigs is quite enough, only space left is in the kitchen cupboards :lol::lol:
  6. T

Trinidad pig (now timmy) and Stripe

Glad to see that he has settled in so quickly.
  7. T

How to Keep a dog off Your Bed.....

I met Kizzie :love: yesterday afternoon, she is lovely and very friendly.
  8. T

2 New Honeypigs + a New Fosterer!

Welcome to Honeybunnies, hope to meet you soon.
  9. T

Kizzie is Here Newpic pst 14

Hello Kizzie, hope your tail heals up soon.
  10. T

Piggy train needed this Friday, Huntingdon to Leicester or Walsall to Leicester

I have emailed Sharon as I can collect this Saturday, I am waiting for a reply.
  11. T

Vibes for Brownie please - u/d she's gone :(

So sorry to hear this Kate
  12. T

Even More Honeypigs

When Sicily and Malta were handed in I was told, 'We sold the rabbits, we couldn't sell the guinea pigs so we brought them to you, the wife wants to sell her tortoise and then we are getting a labrador' :shock: No doubt one of the local rescues will be taking the labrador from them when they...
  13. T

Rabbit Housing on Concrete over winter...?

I have used rubber matting to cover part of the floor in one of my rabbit enclosures.
  14. T

My new foster Honeypigs

So many unwanted piggies:( Like many other rescues Honeybunnies were inundated last winter, sadly it doesn't look as if this one will be any different.
  15. T

My new foster Honeypigs

Last week I had 2 foster pigs, by this weekend the number had gone up slighty:cry: so meet: Morecome and his brother Wise and then Jamaica his sisters/part sisters Madeira and Fiji
  16. T

Remember me asking about dogs.........??

What a beautiful dog and well done for giving her a home.
  17. T

Say Hello to Chop-Suey! UPDATE pt 20

Is this our quickest rehome?
  18. T

2 New Honeypigs

Thank you Coco, Gubbins and Edgar for your good wishes, I have passed them on. How Gavin's condition can have been missed is beyond me, I know some of the sore patches are hidden by his fur but there is a huge patch behind his left ear (where piggies have no fur), added to the fact that he...
  19. T

can i have vibes for chesney please (piggy) u/d - :-)

After cutting off the end of the syringe, use a nail file to take off the sharp edges, that always works for me. It can take guinea pigs quite a while to recover properly from having a GA. Please try to persevere with the syringe feeding it really will help. If Chesney hasn't been syringe...
Back