• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Bad tempered bunny

Well, I suppose she's not really that bad, but she's getting a little naughty. When you pick her up she might growl at you, or if you go to stroke her. And when you're holding her she might start to bite you clothes, or if you hold her even longer she might start to bite you. She's impatient...
  2. A

Swaying of the head?

One of the babies, Neala, has blue eyes with red instead of black. When she's sitting still she'll sway her head side to side slowly, but I have no idea why. The other two don't do this, they both have brown eyes, so I was just wondering why she did it? Anyone know? x
  3. A

Guinea pigs can ROAR???

heehee! nosey thing sorry, just found them in my photobucket album, thought i'd show you all. you must be fed up of bob and the bunnies by now :lol:
  4. A

Bins?

Does anyone elses rabbits try and get into the bin bags that are full? Before collection we usually have them in the garden and before it wasn't a problem, but for a few months now Binky finds it so much fun to go into the bin bags. Usually he chomps on some unusual stuff we wouldn't dream of...
  5. A

BABIES!!!!!! (7 weeks old-ish) (pic heavy)

Sorry for posting so many different threads! So many things to show, I uploaded the pictures all at once, bad timing :lol: So these are the three babies, not ours sadly (thought we want them!) as they belong to Fat Fluffs. Just fostering unfortunately!! The boy is the silver and then the two...
  6. A

A very very lazy guinea pig!

Zzzzzzzzzzz... BUT NOT FOR LONG!! ;) GO BOB GO! (...you can't really get 'action shots' from guinea pigs can you?) Yummm lips! So teeny compared to the bunsters! I think it wore him out...
  7. A

Katie in the garden for the first time (pic heavy)

These were taken a while ago, a few weeks, but thought I'd share them. Katie's first time out in the garden after being in the house and hutch for around 3 days. She loved it! BOING! Hullo Bob Bottoms up! Weeeeeeee Whats that? Wash time She wore Binky out ahaa. LOL Oooo this...
  8. A

Binky & Katie Bonding!!

After around 25mins of bonding This afternoon :love: More pictures, but these were the best. Sorry the picture quality is AWFUL, they're off my phone. So far so good. :D Chloe (Fat Fluffs) bought Katie round yesterday evening and we set her in the kitchen with Binky. They seem to be...
  9. A

Flopping on laps?!

Binky just loves it haha. He tried to do one just now, but started to roll off my lap so I had to catch him. :lol: It's so cute when he does, but i never have the camera on me to take a picture. Does anyone elses buns like to flop on their humans laps? I'll try and get some photo's up...or ones...
  10. A

Our beautiful Miffy R.I.P

I know its been ages since i've been on here, but i thought you might want to know. This morning we lost of beautiful moody mare, Miffy. :cry: At only 1 year and three months old. :( We knew she wasn't well yesterday evening, she just sat there with her ears flat on her head. I brought her in...
  11. A

dent/scratch in eye

ive just noticed a dent or scratch in the middle of binkys right eye. i was wondering if i would be anything serious and if we should treat it or whatever. i was wondering also how it was caused, maybe a scrap between miffy & him or he got hay stuck in it? im not sure. any tips. id take a photo...
  12. A

Sir Edward Cheeky-Boots

My darling Edward is to be put to sleep very soon. He has broken his leg really bad and it costs too much to amputate his leg and leaving it to heal by itself if just torture for him. So i have decided to agree to put him to sleep. We only had a week or so together but he was so wonderful and...
  13. A

the new boys =]

here they are =] piggie with no name yet bob hes so pretty! he wouldnt sit still! aww he has blue eyes he looks a little 'prettier' here x] aww hope you like =]
  14. A

Pearl - My baby girl

I know i haven't been around lately, but i thought id share with you all the very sad news. Last night, late in the evening we think, Pearl died. :cry: After being worried she may have a tumour of some sort and the vets said we should leave it and not risk her dying while under the knife we...
  15. A

Binky & Miffy Update - still not lopped!

I know i haven't posted on here in ages, but i took some pictures today and i couldn't resist updating you all on the 'babies'. We dont think they will get much bigger (yay lickle bunnies) and they are about 4 1/2 months old we think. Binky still hasn't lopped and he hopefully might stay one up...
  16. A

Babies have gone for their op today!

Yay at last the babies have gone for their op. :D They are both doing really well and haven't seemed to be affected by growing older. ;) Hopefully the ops have gone well and they will be ok. Mum took them down this morning. :D Will update you on how they get on. Amyx
  17. A

Diarrhea (sp)

We think Miffy has diarrhea(sp?). Chloe's o/h came over and saw Miffy had made a mess and had runny poop all on her feet. We are not sure what has caused it as she hasnt eaten any greens or grass at all. :? Wondering if anyone had any ideas? We are keeping a close eye on her. And if anyone...
  18. A

Temp residents might of had a 'scrap' =O

We let the two bunnies, Honey and Muffin, that we are looking after til Sunday run around the garden for the aftrernoon. I put them back in the hutch around 30 mins ago. Went back outside to check the babies a minute ago and checked on the older two and saw in their run was a load of fur. A lot...
  19. A

Binky and Miffy, growing up...

Mhmm they are growing up. And you know what that means. Im going to go and watch them for a bit, Binky seems VERY fond of Miffy atm so keeping a close eye on him. He'll be going for the chop soon hopefully, just need to check him when Chloe next comes round. He's been 'on' Miffy a few times...
  20. A

Very lazy (but very cute!) baby bunnies on my bed!

Brought one in at a time to play with on the bed. Couldn't resist taking such cute photos on my phone. :love: Binky Asleep!! Chilled out Aww Miffy Hehe Bunched up but lying down..? Chilled out Flat baby bunny!!
Back