• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

this makes me go aww everytime!

Bunny last night on my bed :D My favourite photo of her :love:
  2. P

Slugs getting in hutch

Hee hee a slug :lol: Aww poor thing! I'm sure it'll be back if there's plenty of slugs around 8)
  3. P

Slugs getting in hutch

I trod on one in bare feet once :cry:
  4. P

New bunny!

Aww he's so sweet ! :love:
  5. P

Ang's eyes open

:love: :love: :love:
  6. P

bunny hates me!

Hehe it's the same bun in both photos, she just looks very different :lol: Yeah someone had thrown her hutch out and she was still in it! :x
  7. P

bunny hates me!

Hee hee yeah she's one old bun! I'm not exactly sure how old she is, because we found her in a skip about 8 years ago and she was fully grown then!
  8. P

Signatures

testing to see if mine has worked! :?
  9. P

Porky has happy feet

Aww I love it when bun's are all stretched out :love:
  10. P

bunny hates me!

I think i'll just have to be extra nice to her and keep fussing her. I've got her sat on my bed with me now :lol:
  11. P

bunny hates me!

Aaah right! :) Well she's at least 9 or 10 years old now, so is it worth having her spayed?
  12. P

bunny hates me!

No she isn't spayed. She went like this once before but then after a few weeks loved me again :roll:
  13. P

Hoovering!

Both my dogs are scared of the hoover and bark at it! But Bunny just lies there and sniffs at it whenever it comes near her :roll:
  14. P

bunny hates me!

Recently Bunny has started running away from me when I go near her and doesn't follow me round the house anymore :( She used to even try and jump up onto my lap when I was sitting on the sofa. Is it normal that she's all of a sudden gone all scared?
  15. P

And I thought it was us girls...

He's gorgeous :love:
  16. P

Beautiful Audrey

Aww! I love the close up one of her nose :D She's beautiful.
  17. P

bunny :]

Just had these developed that I took earlier in the Summer while trying to use the macro on my camera!
  18. P

8 days old

Awwww! :love: :love: :love: :love:
  19. P

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Stace. Area You Live = Derbyshire. Why did you choose your RU name? = I love French and it's my name for a few things :] Names of your rabbits = Bunny. Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work part time at boarding kennels and cattery, part time at a pub and I'm at college...
  20. P

Bunny xmas cards

Noo not Christmas already! No more nice days like today :cry:
Back