• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Pebbles

Pebbles was a very sweet little girl and came from that terrible place in Lymington. She was always quite shy, and not as active as her mum and her sister. She kept losing weight and the will to live. :( Binky free, little Pebbles.
  2. B

Rehomed: Bruce, young mini lop, SW-London/Surrey

Bruce is about 10 to 12 weeks old and was part of a surprise litter. The lady who had given him a new home, had to move back to Australia unexpectedly, she only got him a few days after Christmas. He is a very sweet little boy, friendly and lively, but not too keen on being touched and picked up...
  3. B

Little Bruce, the "semi-lop"

This is little Bruce, he's about 10 weeks old, and his owner had only just taken him from someone who had had a surprise litter, when she unexpectedly had to move back to Australia. He'll be looking for a new (indoors only until it gets warmer, no dogs) home once he is neutered. In the meantime...
  4. B

You know it's winter when....

.....you go to the beach to look for some amber, and you can't find the water's edge. :lol: It's somewhere along the ridge in the middle of the photo. We are currently on a small island off the Danish west coast, and this is the view from the beach towards Britain: This is the cottage...
  5. B

Available Rescue: 3 pretty females (SW London)

Paula, Polly and Pebbles are looking for a new home for Christmas! They are probably mum (Paula) and two daughters, if their breeder remembered it correctly. They are very sweet, but also quite shy, and would maybe benefit from being bonded with a calm and friendly boyfriend each. Their bond...
  6. B

Benny

I just got the news that my foster bunny Benny died last night. He had moved to another fosterer when we went to Germany last month. He was 6 years old and had health problems. Binky free, little chap. Smudge is going to miss you. :cry:
  7. B

Meet Paula, Polly and Pebbles (ex Lymington)

These are the Lymington bunnies I am currently fostering for ARC. 2-year old Paula and her 1-year old daughters Polly and Pebbles. They are a bit tubby and need to lose some weight, and their poos are tiny, but other than that they are inquisitive and brave enough to come out of their hutch...
  8. B

Matted fur on elderly bunny

One of my foster bunnies is a 6-year old PEW Nethie boy. He has had his front teeth removed and also needed his molars filed down. He's a friendly little chap, who eats his pellets, but does not like any hay. His previous owners gave him all sorts of other rubbish to eat, so he never got into...
  9. B

My fluffy five...

I hope Louise will see this when she comes back from her puffin islands. :) Fresh hay, nom nom nom Penny Snoopy Luna The prisoners, Sunnie and Cloud Cloud
  10. B

Dental for 6-year old Nethie? (U/D photo)

I just took in a pair of bunnies for ARC, one of them is a tiny 6-year old PEW Nethie boy. The owner dropped them off with me and said that he gets his teeth clipped every 8 weeks or so and that he seems to be eating fine. She brought a small bag of their food, the muesli type, "as they don't...
  11. B

Has anyone got this BillyOh shed?

http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Wooden-Sheds/BillyOh-Country-Stable-Shed I am planning to buy this for our garden, but wanted to see if anyone has this shed and if they are happy with it. It's going to house Sunnie and Cloud, their hutch and then all the bunny stuff on shelves and on top...
  12. B

My new foster bunny, little Herbie

He's rather cute, isn't he?? :love:
  13. B

Available Rescue: Dolly, friendly 2-year old lop, SW London

This is Dolly, she is about 2 years old and neutered. She is quite a big girl and will need spacious accommodation. She is very friendly and inquisitive, and has a lovely little face (which is hard to get on a photo as she is always on the move...). Please ring 01276 489308 or email...
  14. B

Available Rescue: Nelson, Dutch X, very friendly male, SW London

This is Nelson, he is a medium sized boy with beautiful blue eyes. He has been neutered and is hoping to find a forever home with a nice girl bun. He was found as a stray, so his age is unknown. He is very friendly, loves to be stroked, a good hay eater and very pretty, too. Nelson is being...
  15. B

Nelson wonders why nobody likes him

Poor Nelson has been with ARC for a long time now. He is a very friendly medium sized boy with beautiful blue eyes. His age is unknown as he was found as a stray. He would really like to have a forever home and a girl to snuggle up to. Nelson says: I love my hay. It's all mine, all this...
  16. B

Rehomed: MOLLY, chinchilla girl, ARC

This is my current foster bunny Molly. She is about 18 months old, neutered and of small size. She loves nose rubs and is friendly and inquisitive, not shy at all. A very pretty girl who is now looking for a boyfriend and a new home. She is currently with me in Richmond upon Thames; I am...
  17. B

Molly, my new foster bunny

This is Molly, an 18-month old,very lively and nosy girl. Donna sent her over to me last night, and she started to explore her new surroundings straight away. She loves to run and binky, and will need a lot of space in her future home. :)
  18. B

Lazy Saturday for my bunnies

They were not very active in this warm weather. :) Cloud has got a little dewlap, although he is not overweight. Must be the lack of plums. :lol: Sunnie and Cloud on top of their cardboard villa Luna has come upstairs to check if there's any food yet Penny is demanding more hay And...
  19. B

Available Rescue: Several pairs looking for new homes (ARC)

ARC currently have several pairs of rabbits available, some of which have been looking for a home for a year or more. If you are looking for an already bonded pair of bunnies, please consider adopting one of these pairs. They are all neutered and vaccinated. More information about each pair is...
  20. B

Amber and Alfie, making a mess

They really love their hay, and this was a neat little pile just a minute earlier. :lol: These hay monsters are available, can you offer them a home?:)
Back