• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Royal Veterinary College Online Conference Re Rabbit Care- Thursday 11th June

Seems like they are having a lot of issues with this seminar... Eta, well its been abandoned for now hopefully they will have better luck when they reschedule it. 😕
  2. K

Sad first anniversary: My beautiful Alma is very, very unwell. RIP sweetheart

Hugs, I hope you are doing okay. Its always hard to be reminded of a tragic time. Xx
  3. K

Meet Puffle, Iggy Pop and Harley

Thank you, that is such a sweet thing to say! Thank you everyone for the warm welcome on behalf of our trio. They are certainly making an impression! I have not known bunnies to be so attracted to rubber things. They have already chewed up a virgin tivo remote and tried to eat the handle of a...
  4. K

Meet Puffle, Iggy Pop and Harley

Hi all Many of you will be aware that we lost both Fizzgig and Sprocket over the past few months. Now we have welcomed three new bunnies into our lives courtesy of the Rabbit Residence. So please welcome, from left to right Iggy Pop, Harley and Puffle! Puffle is their daughter...
  5. K

Sprocket

Thank you all x
  6. K

Sprocket

Oaticakes!
  7. K

Sprocket

Thanks all, they were all spoilt rotten.. Sprocket is the oldest bunny I've ever had. These past two weeks have been so lonely, especially since I'm working from home and normally they keep me company in the lounge. Although I've maybe got more work done since they left us: 20170120_104952 by...
  8. K

Sprocket

Sprocket by Jo Dale, on Flickr Sprocket, my lovely lop boy passed due to heart failure at the grand old age of ten, only a month and a half after we lost his second wife bun Fizzgig. He came into our lives after the tragic loss of Gasket and Tappet in 2010. We found him in the vets at Pets at...
  9. K

Now Sprocket is sick 😭😭

Thank you all, it means a lot.
  10. K

Now Sprocket is sick 😭😭

Thank you x It seems it was probably his heart after all.
  11. K

Now Sprocket is sick 😭😭

Sadly, just after I posted this last update I got another call. Sprocket has gone to the Bridge. 😭😭😭
  12. K

Now Sprocket is sick 😭😭

Just heard from the vet. She also now suspects heart and has detected a murmer. Is there any recommended treatment for that/heart failure?
  13. K

Now Sprocket is sick 😭😭

That was one of my suspicions too.. If it was his normal gut slowdown I would have thought he'd have turned a corner by now... he is ten. The oldest bun I have ever owned...
  14. K

Now Sprocket is sick 😭😭

Thank you all xx he's back at the vets. I hope he improves overnight, if not it might be another difficult decision 😭😭
  15. K

Now Sprocket is sick 😭😭

Thank you, I gave him his morning meds and he raced off and then collapsed in a heap. We are taking him back to the vet to get him back on the oxygen.
  16. K

Now Sprocket is sick 😭😭

Sprocket is ten years old. We lost his partner, Fizzgig in mid march this year. On Friday I noticed he was struggling to breathe and looked to be in pain. He also had fewer, small poops and his eating slowed. Took him to the vet and they kept him in overnight and gave him oxygen, gut meds and...
  17. K

Fizzgig

Thank you x
  18. K

Fizzgig

Thank you everyone, The house is so much quieter without her.
  19. K

Fizzgig

Thank you all.
  20. K

Fizzgig

As some of you will have seen, we had to say goodbye to Fizzgig today. I am devastated! We have been through a lot with Fizzgig. We adopted her from a local rescue called PACT in Norfolk where she had been named "Duchess" . We don't know her real age or background, other than she came from a...
Back