• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

pulled out fur

Hey! I have just given maisy her weekly checkin over and all the fur on the inside of her back legs and between her legs has gone. :shock: She is eating drinkin well and is really active but I am freakin out. I can't see where the pulled out fur has gone! Does any one know what this means...
  2. M

Pictures of Maisy

Hi. Here are some photos of my bun Maisy. She is a thirteen week old french lop. As I mentioned in my intro I'm not that good at the ol computer thing so hopefully they will come up and at a decent size! :) Hatxx :)
  3. M

Sneezy bun.

Hi I had to take Maisy to the vets today as she has been sneezing and had some discharge from her nose. The vet gave her an injection of antibiotics and prescribed baytril to use for the next seven days. Since bringing maisy home she has been eating and pooing well. I feel a bit rubbish as I...
  4. M

Hello!!

Hey everyone! My name is Hat and I have a gorgeous white french lop called Maisy. Been lookin at the forum for a few days and can't wait to join in with the chat. I'm a complete technophobe so as soon as I figure out how to get my photos off my camera and onto the computer I can show y'all my...
Back