• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Grooming and love!!

awww well good luck! xxxxxxxxx
  2. B

SS - how much to give?

. xxxxx good luck xxxxx
  3. B

Poorly bun after spaying - update

aww!!! she will be tired!! xxxxx
  4. B

heat - please please help.

freezle bottles of water....,!!!,, xxxxx good luck,
  5. B

First trip to vet....

the vets can do injections so they cant evan feel them now!! really dont worie, if enythin ur bun will just think he is getting attenchon, xxx good luck enyway! xxx
  6. B

Runny eye

oh!! and! she/he might have an eye ulcer , u would not no she had one unless her eye was runny and frm the side here eye looks sort of blue, xxxx and it is treaterble because one of ma bunnies had one once x all the vet does it put a colour drop in there eye and gets a ear-bud, and cleans the...
  7. B

Runny eye

.. we took our bunnie tigger to the vets with a bad eye , and the vets said that she would give her eye drops, and it helped for a little while, and then one day i was looking it up on google and it said * rabbits will allways have runny eyes, due to the dusty hay* but if your bunniedoent...
  8. B

Gave Bracken a major trim up tonight

he will be happier now! xxx
  9. B

flystrike??

... flys H8! levender,tea-tree, !
  10. B

Do you know what brand/make of cage this is?

hunni!!!! Do NOT BYE THAT CAGE FOR YA BUNNIE!! its tiny! and look that bunnie in it is like a baby or a dworf !! its just to small hun xxxxxxxxxxx
  11. B

Run/Pen - What Do Use To Cover Tops?

!! WELL GOOD LUCK!, and i agree about the " roll on thunder strorms!"
  12. B

U/D.. Bugsy lost his battle RIP my baby

.. I would say go to the vets and if necessary her have antibiotics.! GOOD LUCK ...love jade glo and MINX rosie tigger and smodge. bubbles and squeek, fudge,max,crazy and angle
  13. B

how can you tell if a bun has a blind eye??

HAVE YOU GONE TO THE VETS?? XX
  14. B

Hayfever??

/ NO MA BUNNIE DONT GET HAY-FEAVER!, COZ MINE LIVES IN DA HOUSE!! XXXLOL
  15. B

Last minute probs

. THERE FEET ARE OKEY ON GRAVEL. X
  16. B

worms?

I AGREE!! AND MAKE SURE U USE DISENFECTANT,!! GOOD LUCK!
  17. B

(ERGENT)(PLZ)my rabbit has HEART DISEASE!!! i need ADVICE!!

Re: ... THANX SO MUTCH EVRY ONE! WITH UR FAB HALP!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  18. B

(ERGENT)(PLZ)my rabbit has HEART DISEASE!!! i need ADVICE!!

. THANX SO MUTCH EVRYONE!
  19. B

i have 2 really NERVOUS bunsters!

i have 3 rescued bunnies! i have had them for about 2years there are all from the blue cross. there is * rosie* *tigger* & *smodge* rosie is da muma and tigger and smodge are her bunsters rosie is 6 and tigger and smodge are 3 ish. rosie is really tame!! but her babies are NOT TAME they h8 me...
  20. B

(ERGENT) my bunsta has HEART DISEASE.i SO need advice (diet)

hiya. we have just been to the vets with my 14 month old french lop rabbit, his stomach has been getting bigger and bigger. I adoped him 7 months ago. he was given allot of junk food before he came to me. the vet has told me that he has fluid in his abdomen. we have been told it could be his...
Back