• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

rabbit dish rack

have a look at this, saw it in a magazine this month, had to put it on here! http://www.vandashop.com/product.php?xProd=1408&xSec=12&navlock=1 hope the link works, if not go to vandashop and homeware, it's a rabbit dish rack for your kitchen, due back in stock this month from the victoria and...
  2. J

bonding advice needed - now only have Marilyn as her friend died on friday morning

I now have my beautiful bunny Marilyn on her own now. I went out to do them on friday morning and Joe was obviously unwell and hiding in a box - took him straight to the vets, they kept him in and treated him but he died within an hour. He had been fine the day before, eating etc and it...
  3. J

new west wales willow website

hi there, just had a look at Willow Warren website, it's changed and looks really nice, haven't ordered anything from them before but might be tempted later this evening it's at www.willowwarren.co.uk has anyone ordered from them before, what are they like?
  4. J

Hi, I'm new, have 2 beautiful bunnies

hi everyone, I've posted a couple of comments on this website over the last couple of weeks but haven't introduced myself properly yet! I've got 2 beautiful bunnies, from a rescue centre, they are called Marilyn and Joe and are harlequin lops, medium sized and very nosey and inquisitive! I...
  5. J

bun not eating and unhappy

Hi there, I'm after some advice, this morning my usually hungry lively bunny was hunched up in the run, not interested in food or anything else. I've taken him to the vets who think he may have gut problems as there were some rumbling noises when they felt his stomach. He's also a bit...
Back