• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

can anyone help!!!!!!

if anyone is looking for a gaint rabbit please pm me ive tryed pm soad but had no reply and i need to found a home for the lady in the pict:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: am so upset
  2. K

truffles has been done.

hey all little truffles has been done all fine the vet was studd at her size lol :lol: :lol: she was to big for her to lift had to get one of the male vets to pick her up.... :D she is bk to swimming in her paddling pool and chasing birds and the dog.
  3. K

on the hunt for a boyfriend!!!!!

hey all truffles is all healed and bk to eating the garden and chasing jessie my dog lol :lol: am on the hunt for a giant. boyfriend for truffles ive emailed giant rehome bt got no boys suitable for bonding. so if u all could keep ur ears open.would be grateful... :D :D
  4. K

am bk!!!!

hey all jst to let u all know truffles when in monday had her op and is recovering all went well so really pleased :D :D and i havent been on for ages as on the 14 th of june i had my baby little girl keira lee 8lb 11oz.so been really busy hope to be getting a boyfriend for truffles this year...
  5. K

hot weather!!!!

hey all as u can see my girl is on the large side, and trying to keep her cool is hard work ,ive got her hutch shaded three water bowls in the penn plus water bottles and she has ice water which she loves bt i wanna do more for her am 9months pregnant and am suffering bt at least i can get...
  6. K

made my mind up!!!

hey all just to let u all know ,ive shopped around and truffles will be getting done next month after ive gave birth.i foned today and spoke to my vet talked through my worries after losing my last bunny. its gonna cost£65 pound for her.am so worried i hope am doing the rite thing.couldnt bare...
  7. K

sounds in pain???

hey all my girl has been in a bad mood 2day when my o/h went to get her he didnt touch her and she was making these awful screaming noises at him it was raining she needed drying off.bt i thought she was in real pain i ran ot started telling my o/h off thinking he had picked her up wrong." (my...
  8. K

any bunnies like the rain???

hey does anyones rabbit enjoy sitting in the rain.my girl loves a swim just wondering if any one elses like the rain??? :wink:
  9. K

nt sounding a good idea???

hey all just been reading the topics in here i have a doe and was thinking of having her done.bt lately she has been good as gold with me bt still nt letting ppl near me when i have her,bt from wot i have been reading all ppl that have does are having problems??? i lost my boy when he had his...
  10. K

vets must be racking it in!!!!

hey all just to let you know i took truffles to the vets today coz she has been shaking and scratching at her ears thought it would be ear mites.bt it wasnt .she has been given ear drops tho to help break down the wax build up.so for ear drops and i mite jab that she didnt need cost me 32.50...
  11. K

got picts!!! at last

hey just to let all know that wanted to see my little baby bunny there are picts of her in stories and photos.under truffles!!! :D :D
  12. K

say hello to little truffles!!!!!

13. K

swimming and bunnies!!!

hey all my bunny loves water lays in it sits in it rolls in it.she is trying to swim in a paddling pool out for my dog when she is in i will nt leave her on her own.bt i cant get her ot nt even for her fav treats is swimming ok for them??? she is bigger than a jack russell at 8kgs contenetial...
  14. K

need help!!!

hey all am wanting to put sum picts on and am clueless how to do it????can any one help. :oops: :oops: :oops: havent got any ideas were to start how to thanks all.
  15. K

stroppy bunny!!!!!

hey all my contenetial giant doe is getting a strop on with ppl mostly men.am 8 months pregnant and ppl cant get near me without her going for them!!! she only cums to me dislikes my other half ..bt will nip me if i dont pay any attention to her??? she is 16 weeks and i havent had her done yet...
  16. K

big or small????

BIG OR SMALL WHICH ARE YOU???? DO YOU LIKE BIG BUNNIES OR LITTLE BUNNIES LET HEAR IT???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  17. K

big bunnie clubs need help????

hey by any chance does anyone know of any clubs in hampshire wilshire for giant breeds.trying to find one bt had no luck :roll: :?
  18. K

saying hey to all!!!!!!!! just joined

:lol: :D hey all does any one have any of the giant breeds i have a contenetial doe giant at 15 weeks she is 8kgs steel grey lovely girl cheeky to lol!!!! :D and loves swimming and playing with my dog jessie she can be gobby :lol: with my other half..
  19. K

Another question - should I castrate?

no dont do it!!! hey there jst to let you know i had a male dutch i took him down to be done he died from the stress.i now have a giant of a rabbit doe and am not going through that again. :cry:
Back