• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Rehomed: Donald - male lop - Surrey

He was reserved before i contacted you...i wish you had said that in messenger...i got a reply passing on my phone number...thanks. Its ok he has got a new family...just wished you said...ive been trying here and my email and facebook. I hope he is going to a really nice home bless him. Hey they...
  2. P

Rehomed: Donald - male lop - Surrey

I have messaged..Facebook msg and emailed you.....pleeeeez get back to me. He is perfect for Lola and her feline friends. And brave enough to be a free range house bunny. I've been dreaming about Loki but with orange on his face and back. Donald looks as close as possible to the bunny in my...
  3. P

Rehomed: Dave - male rabbit - Surrey

Hi have messaged you on FB like you asked. I have someone to do the bunny run for us. She has also contacted you but neither of us have had a reply. I know you guys are busy but will feel better once everything is booked. Many thanks x
  4. P

Rehomed: Sid - male rabbit - Surrey

Ah ok...i get so mixed up..i came here in case you rehomed posted firtst. Thank you!!!!
  5. P

Rehomed: Buddy - male lop rabbit - Surrey

Adorable. Again can you help me choose? Not a cat hater/ attacker.......not terrified in a corner 24/7 Friendly as in we can go over to rub his nose when he says so only. Or is he a quiverong wreck? So hard espevially as it was the frenchies we fell in love with but do not know what to...
  6. P

I am sooo tempted but worry our never really got over losing Bertie in 2012 and a white lop might trigger even more memories for our cat dylan that seems to have feline PTSD from it. We think he was in the lounge when Bertie had that final seizure and then died. But sid is no french lop size and...
  7. P

How shy? Is he a very nervous jumpy bunny?
  8. P

Rehomed: Tristan - male mini lop - Surrey

Still trying to pick the right boy for Lola. Being nearly killed by a fox...has he had any interaction with any cats? Our cats were raised from kittens with our house bunnies we had over the years. Bluebell a french lop doe aged 7 months i think when we adopted her....hated cats with all of her...
  9. P

Rehomed: Male French Lops - 6 months - Surrey

Do they let you rub their noses and do they bunny dance for herbs etc I have had three juvenile frenchies and 3 adult frenchies over the years... They wil be housebunnys with access to a nice big garden! Help me choose....it says these guys are people friendly. Who do you think would be the...
  10. P

Rehomed: Sid and Dave - two blue eyed lop rabbits - Surrey

Ah thought so! I am looking for a hubby for our recently widowed Lola. She is shy and a bit of an aloof bunny...taking so long to get her turn into a people friendly bunny. She is grieving loads. When i say people friendly i mean not scared of people or cats...nosy...and up for a nose rub or...
  11. P

Rehomed: Male French Lops - 6 months - Surrey

Have you got one of the quieter boys still? The big bruiser sounds like our bluebell was!!! How people friendly are they and are they aggressive to cats?
  12. P

Rehomed: Tristan - male mini lop - Surrey

Oh bless him he must be so traumatised.
  13. P

Rehomed: Sid and Dave - two blue eyed lop rabbits - Surrey

Ok now im confused...they are separate up for rehoming more recemtly? On the website too? Did it fall through or have they actually been rehomed? I am confused normally lol!
  14. P

Rehomed: Elvis - Stunning male lop rabbit - Surrey

How people friendly is he? And is he aggressive to cats?
  15. P

Is he people friendly? Is he ok with cats?
  16. P

How people friendly is he? And is he aggressive to cats
  17. P

Offering a cage for free - Hampshire....

Thank you very much for moving it here for me. ☺ I rather hoped it would help somebody out...as a big big litter tray for a giant or frenchie...a bedroom for dwarf lops,lionheads,etc. A convalsecence cage for post neuter/spay etc. Thank you for posting it.
  18. P

Offering a cage for free - Hampshire....

I havent been on here for a while, but wonder if i could help anyone out with a free indoor quite large cage. We have had two small to medium bunnies in to shut away at night or workmen etc. The little lady bun had her hubby pts new years eve and its been awful. She got a new man in her life...
  19. P

Not worth making a claim. Excess the same amount as the dental.

Amanda i know just what you mean..lilys excess was way more than £80 TO BEGIN WITH...SAME FOR MERLIN. they dont pay for dentals but any care needed is paid for so pet plan have always said! So true with the testing poo and dentals...not the same problem and has to be claimed as two conditions...
  20. P

Rehomed: Kenko - male rabbit - SURREY

still no home..oh poor boy. my first bun had her front teeth out due to an injury...waterbottle spout flipped up and back knocking a tooth out! the others had to be trimmed to fit after that and one vet cut her teeth badly and she had to have them removed...she had to haveher carrot grated but...
Back