• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Honeybunny foster buns - Carrot & Parsnip

Here are some pics of the 2 boys from today :) They are very friendly sweet buns, Parsnip in particular in extremely snuggly and loves a cuddle. :love: The good news is that they are now both eating hay after having their teeth seen to. :D Parsnip Carrot
  2. S

Scratch and Newton hutch covers from £9

Pets at home are selling Scratch and Newton hutch covers with 75% off, online only I think.. small sizes but might be useful to someone :)...
  3. S

Bunny found running down my street! *UPDATE post 32*

About an hour ago my neighbour knocked at my door to ask if one of my buns had escaped. I went out to have a look at there was a rabbit running down the street identical to my Lola :shock: I nearly had heart failure!! We chased her down his alleyway and managed to block her into a corner. She...
  4. S

New Honeybunny foster buns - Carrot & Parsnip

Following on from this thread about the 2 bunnies at risk of being PTS by their owners due to their dental problems: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=225080 here are the 2 boy bunnies. The black and white one is called Carrot and the other one has been renamed Parsnip by...
  5. S

Happy 4th Gotcha Day Bugsy & Lola

It was 4 years ago today that Bugsy and Lola came to live with me from Honeybunnies :D Happy Gotcha Day you little monkeys xxx Here's a couple of pics I took at the weekend :) And so they don't feel left out, one of Buttons and Snowy Snowy refused to pose for his pic and hid at the...
  6. S

Raffle Fundraiser for Honey the Honeybunny pup - U/D Results post 23

:wave: Most of you will have seen the threads about Honey, the doggy that Jill has rescued. Honey is very poorly and the vets bill to make Honey better is going to be in excess of £1,000. Here is a pic of the beautiful Honey :D I have a few bits left over from a previous fundraiser so am...
  7. S

Fundraiser for Honeybunnies - bunny themed items for sale

:wave: I have some bunny themed items to sell to raise a bit of money to go to Jill for the Honeybunny bunnies :rabbit2: All prices include postage. Sitting metal rabbits - 13cm high £6.50 for a pair (I have 11 pairs left) Metal rabbit ladder – 50cm long £5 each (I have 1 left) Metal...
  8. S

What I found in my bag of hay..

This morning I opened a bag of hay that I had bought from a pet shop a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed a handful of hay and felt something hard :? It was a rabbit's leg :shock: :shock: :shock: Luckily I had some other hay so gave that to the buns instead. I daren't look through the rest of the...
  9. S

Lola - U/D back from vets... what should i do?

Lola won't eat her breakfast, she is sat all hunched up :cry: We are off to the vets at 8.30, I hope my girl will be ok :(
  10. S

Buttons and Snowy's new playhouse

Buttons and Snowy have now moved from my dining room into their playhouse in the garden :D Here are some pics of the progress and the finished playhouse :)
  11. S

Herbie the ebay bunny

On Wednesday of last week I went to collect a bun and 4 piggies from this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=122159 As soon as I got the bunny home and took him out of the carrier, I noticed a huge lump on the side of his face and he also had very runny eyes. We thought...
  12. S

Bunny badges - fundraiser for Honeybunny's

:wave: I have 20 of these pin badges which I would like to sell to raise a little bit of money for Jill and the Honeybunny bunnies :rabbit2: They are really cute, I have one pinned to the inside of my handbag. I am selling them for £3 each which includes postage. If anyone would like one...
  13. S

Pasturella?

Over the last few days Buttons has started sneezing. At first I thought it might be due to a bit of dust or something but it hasn't stopped. It's hard to explain, but you can see her whole body moving when she breathes and she sometimes does like little mini sneezes. She is eating, drinking...
  14. S

hay experts

Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question but..... i want to buy the buns some of the hay samples and toys for Christmas from the hay experts website. If I were to order at the beginning of December and was to get the little samples of hay that come in the little paper bags would the hay still...
  15. S

Wet bottom

My cashmere lop Snowy has got a reallyyyyy wet bottom. A couple of months ago he seemed to constantly have a wet bottom so I booked an appointment at the vets. The day I took him to the vets his bottom was totally dry :roll: typical. The vet checked him over but could not find anything wrong...
  16. S

My 2 new Honeybunny fosters

:D Here are my 2 new fosters for Jill. They're so sweet :love: Both are very thin but have been eating and drinking and pooping lots since they arrived :D Sorry for the rubbish pic quality, i took them with my mobile. I will do some better ones soon.
  17. S

Some pics of my buns

After being harrassed by Jill every time I see her to put some pics on :lol: I have finally done some :D I have just moved Buttons and Snowy out of a dog crate and run in the spare bedroom into a ferplast 140 cage with a run attached in my dining room. Here is their new home :D And...
  18. S

Pics of my Honeybunny foster buns

I have been fostering this beautiful trio of buns for Jill for about 8 weeks now. They are lovely bunnies and very friendly. The 2 white ones are female and the other is male. They were massively overweight when they arrived but are now slimming down nicely :D
  19. S

Megazorb suppliers in the East Midlands

Rather than ordering it from the internet, I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that sells Megazorb in the Lincs / Notts area. Ive had a search on the internet and have rung a few local places up but cannot find anyone that stocks it near to me. Or somehwere in the Peterborough /...
  20. S

Dog Crates

Just found these on ebay. A bit more expensive than the usual black and silver ones but soooo cooool. I really want a pink one but trying to stay sensible and settle for a cheaper silver one :roll...
Back