• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

How Old Are Baby Buns When Teeth Come Through

Need to know urgently.
  2. C

Brian and Jack!

Jack, poorly girl, looking better Bri Bri :love: top and tail... Chilling
  3. C

What Is Wrong With People?

I am furious. Tonight when I was at wildlife place, a man arrived with a shoe box and said he wasn't sure what was in it. He had a massive flat bed van outside and worked for a turfing company. He had come out of a house, he had been working in and went to put his tools in the back in the van...
  4. C

Princess C and Moi... in love !

Just a sneak of how special our relationship was... we would often lie together and she liked to give me a jolly good wash!
  5. C

Metacam dosage

I have metacam for cats... my vet has told me to give Chance 1.5 mls a day... is that right?
  6. C

Dental today Vibes for Chance Please, u/d Home at 2!

I have just dropped him off. They must have thought I was mad. He had his food, a carrot, a grater for the carrot (as that is the only way he will eat it) and a bunny teddy so that it smells of home, as she has been in his cage since Prin passed away. I did explain to the vet that I fully...
  7. C

Carlton's Blog

Just read it, only just felt up to it after losing Princess. Its so good. I loved it. Laura you ar such a creative soul... I mean Carlton x
  8. C

Just Been To Vets With Chance

He has a puffed up nose and lips (which I suspected but thought I was imagining) and therefore quite possibly has the vaccinated version of myxi, although he has no temperature and no nodules. He is going for a dental first thing as would not let them look in his mouth. So we will find out if...
  9. C

OMG Finding Out Princess Caramel's History!

I am so excited, I am shaking! She was 1 of 3. Her mum was her colour, her dad was grey. Her brother Ralph is grey and her other brother Chester is black. Apparently they are all really small. No one knows how she got so big lol! She used to follow her mummy everywhere!!!! There may be...
  10. C

Grieving in Rabbits

Since Prin died, Chance has quite clearly been grieving. He has eaten dramatically less, is drinking less and has now developed snuffles. I spend alot of time with him and try to cheer him up and offer him treats etc. Nothing. Can they grieve this badly? He was there when Princess dided and...
  11. C

Chance is Snuffly Now.

Chance has been getting quieter and quieter since Prin went. Tongiht he has started with a snuffly nose. :roll: I really think I am bad for rabbits. :cry::roll:
  12. C

Crazy Horses

Hamish - mum's shetland, going nuts! Woody makes a brief appearance. As you can see, Hamish needs to shift a few pounds and send them Woody's way. Not such good quality, but the pair of them running round!
  13. C

Here Lies Princess Caramel

I collected by girl today and buried her this afternoon in a pot with a pink rose bush and a Peter Rabbit ornament. I am going to get a plaque for her too. It was so nice to hold her one last time. I laid her on her beloved rug and took a small cutting of fur which I am going to place in a...
  14. C

How Long Should Chance Have Panucur For?

Seeing as we don't know why My Princess went to the bridge, but they had suspected EC as one of the things, Chance is on a preventative course. How long should I keep him on this for. I learnt so much yesterday about EC. Apparently it is the spores in urine that carry it. A bun could be a...
  15. C

A Message......

Today i lost an important part of my life My rabbit, my Princess Im going to miss her begging, her nudges for attention, her ability to trip you over as you walked through the room if she thought you had toast, her bunny kisses, her eyelashes, her devotion to her husbun, her ability to give...
  16. C

Princess Caramel

Please forgive me but I am broken. I must post this tribute as it is painful and I need it done. As many of you know my most precious baby has been poorly for a week. Last night after showing improvement she fitted and had to go to the emergency vet. This morning we went back to my vet and at...
  17. C

Metacam and GA's?

Princess may have to have a GA tomorrow for her dental. Could I still give her metacam tonight?
  18. C

Conscious Dentals in Lincoln???

Anyone know of a Lincoln Vet that does molar burring whilst buns are awake?
  19. C

Princess, Cos I Love Her and She Has Been So Poorly

Don't you just love my sweet little Chance in the background too. He is just the dearest bun.
Back