• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Tragic News.

This must be one of the most horrible things that can happen :cry: :cry: :cry: Donna, I'm so very sorry for your tragic loss, I wish you and your girls a lot of strenght in this toughest of times.
  2. H

Gypsy and Storm in their new run

Lucky buns! I'm so glad that Ifan is being so good to you and the bunsters, that's really great, and I can't wait to see you again and meet him next month!
  3. H

Ozzy does have bone cancer, results have confirmed it

Oh no, poor old Ozzy bun, and poor Tree and Bryn, I'm really sorry to hear this.
  4. H

The reason I've not been on as much

First of all, you do NOT look like a freak! I think you and Ifan look really cute together, and I'm very happy for you that you're so happy now. I'm very glad you finally found someone who seems very right for you, and I really hope that he is "the one", Gypsy approving of him definitely seems...
  5. H

Uncle Albert- My Gentle, Courageous, Wise Old Rabbit

Oh Jane, I am so sorry for your loss. Poor Uncle Albert, at least he doesn't have any pain anymore now. You took such good care of him, respect! Sending love and hugs. Marije x
  6. H

The Love-Buns Again.....AKA Nomad and Martha!!

So sweet and adorable, absolutely lovely indeed!
  7. H

Nomad Says Giv'us a Kiss Martha!!

Aww, they are so cute together!
  8. H

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Marije (yes, a difficult Dutch name, closest thing in English would be 'Mariah') Area you live: Province of Groningen in the North of Holland Why did you choose your RU name: because I'm a big fan of UK rock band Uriah Heep (often just referred to as 'Heep') Names of your rabbits: none...
  9. H

Chico Storm and Gypsy

Very cute and sweet indeed :lol: So how has Gypsy's eye been healing?
  10. H

NOMAD!!

I totally agree, if Rainbow hadn't gotten Nomad of the horrible place he was in, he wouldn't have had a chance in the first place. I think all three of you ladies deserve a lot of credit, praise and respect for your efforts.
  11. H

NOMAD!!

That is so cute, I'm glad he is doing well. Big thumbs up to Rainbow, Alison and Jane for giving this little guy a better life!
  12. H

Hi from Holland

Hi all, thanks a lot for the hello's and welcomes. Toffeepudding, when my boyfriend and I started living together years ago I wanted to get a pet, I thought about getting a bunny, but we ended up getting a cat, who I love very much. Yeah Sparklefairy, I finally made it! Good to be here. I...
  13. H

For Bilbo ( it's been a year)

My dear friend Sparklefairy, as you can see I finally made it to this forum. Just wanted to tell you (again) that I think your tribute and poem for Bilbo are very beautiful and touching. I know how hard losing Bilbo has been for you, and how much you've been hurting. But please don't blame...
  14. H

Farewell Becks Bunny

Sorry to hear Jane, your poem is very beautiful.
  15. H

Hi from Holland

Hi all, I'm a newbie from Holland. My name is Marije, a bit difficult to pronounce if you don't speak Dutch, but the closest thing in English would be Mariah. I found this forum through my friend Sparklefairy (Rainbow), who I met at the forum of our favourite band Uriah Heep. We have met in...
Back