• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Meloxidyl Dosage please!

Hi, have explaned in health but no reply. So I thought I might do better here! Was wondering what dosage can I give to my dwarf lop until I can get to a vet. Many Thanks
  2. C

Swollen toe

My dwarf lop has a very swollen toe must have caught his nail and it is now infacted. I have cleaned it well, with warm salted boiled water. But until I can get to the vets could I give him a pain releaf (meloxidyl) which I have but not to sure how much to give him. does anyone know what dose he...
  3. C

incontinence help please.

It's not a rabbit it is a guinea pig.She is an old lady of about 6 years old she is now having problems with her control of her bladder poor thing, and is constantly wet in that area. She has been to the vets and is on baytril 0.6mls 1 time daily just incase she has a infection.I was just...
  4. C

Have found a flea...

Have just found a flea on one of my bunnies, Should I be worried? Do I now have to deflea them all? if so what is the best product to used? Sorry about all these questions everyone.Don't want to used the wrong stuff. Thanks
  5. C

Panacur again ..sorry

Hi Was just going to buy some panacur liquid 10% for dogs and cats (13.99)But when I had a look at the rabbit panacur it had that it helps towards E-Cunicul in rabbits but the panacur 10% for dogs and cats does note state this on the box. Will it work for this as well? Sorry If it sounds a...
  6. C

Infacol

I have just bought a bottle of Infacol for my bunny's first aid box. I was just wondering if and when I have to use it, what would be the dosage please anyone?
  7. C

Myxi jabs

2 of my bunnies have just had they myxi jabs today and for the first time the vet just did one jab at the back of the neck. Where the last few times I have been they have done this in two jabs, one at the base of the ear and the rest at the back of the neck, is this ok will they still be...
  8. C

Sore hocks

Blue my rex is starting to have sore hocks. Does anyone know please what I can use to help him. Many thanks
  9. C

Does anyone know?

I have ordered a hutch from happy hutch, does anyone know if they send you a email to let you know when they will be delivering it? Many Thanks
  10. C

VB Hutches link.....

Has anyone got the link to VB hutches please. I have a link but it is not working now. Thanks everyone
  11. C

Fungal Infection please help!

Hi everyone. I think my bunny has a fungal infection. I have treated many a guinea pig with this condition before.But not to sure how to treat a bunny( is it the same way). Could anyone give me some advise please. Many Thanks
  12. C

Harry not himself this afternoon.

Harry was fine this morning check on bunnies before going to work. Check again soon as I came back. Harry just is not his normal self, have put in his food and has just turned his nose up. Does not seem to want to be moving around to much, felt his tummy and it seems ok.He just happy to lay in...
  13. C

C&C cage design please.

Sorry these are not bunnies but they would still like your help. I have 2 male guinea pigs, who have not got partners. I am wanting to build a C&C cage design, so they can have the company of each other but not live in the same cage to avoided frighting. Is they anyone out there who has pictures...
  14. C

Finlay not himself tonight. Please Help.

Please if any one could give me some advice on Finlay.He saw his normal self when I went to feed them this morning, running around and loving his food. Have just gone to shut them in for the night and give them their bowel of rabbit mix, he usally comes out of his hutch to get his nose first...
  15. C

Dreadful Day Bunnies

Hi everyone. I thought I would start a thread as I am very interested to find out how all the Dreadful Day bunnies (honeybunny) were getting on in there new homes. Finlay and Petal (in my signature) came from Jill at Honeybunnys they were 2 of the Dreadful Day bunnies. Petal has grown so...
  16. C

Has anyone heard how Treasure

and her new husband are doing.Would love to see some photo's of them both if poss.
  17. C

Pictures of Finlay and Petal

Both having a good old munch on my roses. The lovely Finlay. [ and now little Petal or I should say not so little Petal as she is now larger then Finlay.
  18. C

Baytril

Can anyone help please. I have been given some Baytril at this stage for an infection (water) we are hoping that is all. I have got some Bio-Lapis in my firts aid kit ,when is this best to give before or after the Baytril? Many Thanks
  19. C

Bunny and guinea on ebay.

Another poor bunny and guinea on ebay and only 5 months old.:cry: Ebay Item number120137216284 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-guinea-pig-with-hutch-and-run_W0QQitemZ120137216284QQihZ002QQcategoryZ63513QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Hope this link works, if not the item number is there.
  20. C

Panacur

I know this has come up quite a bit lately but I just want to make sure I am getting this right. I have just bought a 5g syringe or panacur from ebay. Tha dosage and adminiatration says it should be administered orally by squeezing the paste from the syringe into the side of the mouth...
Back