• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Insulating/weatherproofing pet carriers

I just wondered if anyone has any good ideas for like weather proofing a pet carrier. Or can recommend anything they have had success using as a cover. My poor little bunny is on weekly vet visits at the moment :cry: and I’m ok with keeping him warm inside his pet carrier too and from the vet...
  2. S

Catching a loose bunny

Yesterday on the way to daycare I saw a woman feeding a beautiful grey lion head like out in the street. Was kinda like do you need help catching your bunny and she said it’s just a neighbourhood bunny that has been loose since the winter. Apparently the entire street have been putting out food...
  3. S

House bunny set ups

I would be really interested in seeing pics of buns indoor set ups if anyone would like to share! I’m trying to decide on an option for like a bunnies ‘safe space’ atm. We currently have two of those really cheap ikea tables next to each other, with small rugs draped over them to provide a...
  4. S

Sharing is caring

Toys and blankets for bunny and baby :lol: I think Churro will inherit the baby gym, he loves it.
  5. S

Saturday night

Watching a movie with my littlest BFF :love:
  6. S

Bunny bedtime

He usually settles down for the night much later than this, I think this is the first time it’s happened while it’s still light enough to take a photo! When he gets tired, around 10pm, he goes to his area and jumps up onto his Ikea tables. He likes lots of cuddles and kisses, and when he has...
  7. S

My beautiful bunny

:love:
  8. S

Wheatgrass

Is this bunny safe? I’m looking for things I can easily grow inside for my bunny as we move his little garden in from the balcony over winter, and I keep seeing wheatgrass plants at the grocery store.
  9. S

Little bunny feet and hard floors

Wasn’t really sure if I should put this in health or housing! I check my bunnies feet regularly, and have noticed what looks like the early stages of sore hocks. This was something the vet had told me to keep an eye on at his last appointment, and up until this week there hasn’t been any change...
  10. S

My little pal

:love: :love: :love:
  11. S

Damage caused by rabbits

Thought this might be an interesting thread that most of us can contribute to! My partner called me at work yesterday to inform me that he caught our boy chewing the wall in the bathroom. I was like ok, expecting a few teeth marks that can be painted over. Got home and there is an actual hole...
  12. S

Thanksgiving dinner

He is eating way before us because he kept trying to climb up my legs while I was in the kitchen :lol: And a special treat hay for breakfast instead of his regular hay :love:
  13. S

Little Churro

Just living his life, eating books and chilling :lol: He hasn’t been well recently :( I noticed his eye was running when I got home from work a couple of weeks ago, so we rushed to the vet and he was diagnosed with pasteurella. But he is doing great now and just finished his medication.
  14. S

Balcony set up ideas

I’ve never really had to think about outdoor areas before, my gardens have been interesting enough for rabbits to just play in without me having to do anything to them :lol: I want to turn my balcony into a play area for my bunny and am just trying to brainstorm ideas. It’s pretty small so I...
Back