• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Bobby aka Pip

Our beautiful Bobby went to Rainbow Bridge this morning. :cry: After his bad start in life, we brought him home from rescue and he had 3 wonderful years here with us which we will never forget. Binky free at the bridge Bobby. :love:
  2. J

Couldn't resist

I really couldn't resist buying this a couple of weeks ago when I was shopping in Cheltenham. What do you think?
  3. J

Rew 8

Is there anyone still on here that still have one of the REW 8 rabbits?
  4. J

Tunnel fun

5. J

Look what I bought

I bought this for the buns today http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3674488/c_1/1|category_root|Toys+and+games|14417629/c_2/2|14417629|Playhouses+and+activity+centres|14417889.htm They love it.
  6. J

Is Science Selective

...always on offer at the Range? I just got bags for £3.49. Got to cancel the bag we ordered at the vet now. :roll::lol:
  7. J

sorry wrong forum
  8. J

Bobby and Snowy

Enjoying the morning air. For once, Snowy actually went out as well. She quite often stays in the house while Bobby comes in and out all through the day.
  9. J

Smudge's new bed

Smudge loves finding somewhere different to sleep every now and then. She's found a lovely warm place.......on top of my eldest daughter's pile of clothes she has dumped on the bathroom floor in the hope I will wash them for her.
  10. J

Misty

Misty seemed fascinated by the washing machine the other day for some reason. :P
  11. J

Time out

After bringing the buns in for the winter, they have been having their naughty moments of ripping wallpaper, eating the carpet etc. The usual bun stuff although most of it is Bobby. This morning I found Bobby in the cat's litter tray which is in the back hall by the back door. As that litter is...
  12. J

I'm so worried

I have 2 outdoor buns, Snowy and Bobby. I am so worried about the sudden drop in temperature this early in the winter. I saw on another thread that buns with a hidden illness might not handle the weather too well. Some of you will know the story behind Bobby, of how I rehomed him. I know that...
  13. J

All enjoying their new sunshade

Everyone was enjoying the new sunshade in the garden yesterday. First there were two Then there were three Then there were all four of our animals Then a mish mash. :lol:
  14. J

What weight?

What weight should a male New Zealand White be? Bobby was weighed when he went for his Myxi and he was 4.19kg. The vet said he wasn't overweight, she could still feel his ribs, unlike when Snowy went ( she could do with a little diet and more running around the garden). Bobby looks like he has a...
  15. J

Rew 8

Who else on here was it that had the other rabbits from the group of the REW 8? It would be nice to know so I could see pics etc about them. I have Bobby formally known as PIP. :love:
  16. J

Sore hocks?

It might be a really stupid question but what do sore hocks look like? Is it when all of the fur is worn away from the hock so there is just a bald patch or bleeding as well or just like the fur looks matted in a cm size area? Anyone got any pic of sore hocks?
  17. J

Grooming Time

Bobby Mum, you didn't do it right, now I have to fix it
  18. J

Knock knock

Are you coming out to play today Bobby?
  19. J

Bobby aka Pip (1 of the REW 8)-VIDEO ADDED

I thought some updated pics were in order so I pinched the batteries out of dave's camera. Bobby enjoying the sunny weather. Pretending to eat the grass Then lunges to eat my trainers :lol:
Back