• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Missing Fur

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. She hasn't had and injections recently. he's happy like she normally is and isn't showing any pain. I can stroke/touch the area with no fur and she doesn't mind. here are a couple of pics i took just now with my phone. please ignore the quality. Thanks...
  2. S

Missing Fur

Hi guys, need to advise. I'm aware my bunny is moulting. but she not as a patch on her back with no fur at all. She's been acting fine and still eats well. It's formed over the last week. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks Snoopie
  3. S

A Weekend Out...

Thanks guys :) There were so many pics taken and a few vid clips as well. :D
  4. S

A Weekend Out...

As it's been sunny over the weekend, and my bun has been looking lazy, i thought i might be nice of i took her to my garden for a little run. She really enjoyed her self, so will be making regular visits :) Here's a few pics... And my fav pic...
  5. S

Lazy Bun

Hiya, Just wondering about my buns behaviour. Basically she is an indoor room and lives in the lounge. As of recent, she just lays about in a very relaxed/lazy mood. She forever doing her belly flop/roll overs (she does these when she wants stroking). She doesn't run around a huge amount (i...
  6. S

A Little Confused...

My bun seems to love the little stalks on banana's...? :shock: I left a banana on the table while i left the room for a moment, and came back to her eating her way through the stalk...? Also, i was sitting on the floor eating a banana, and my bun came up to me, stood up and started eating...
  7. S

Rabbits eating rubber

All my remotes look the same...my bun is also after my trainers :shock:
  8. S

Help Identifying Please

Cross breed then...? Don't suppose you know what breeds she's crossed with? Thanks again :)
  9. S

Help Identifying Please

Thanks for all your input guys :) Yeh her ears are very long, she's forever grooming and cleaning them...but that's when she's not relaxing... :lol:
  10. S

Help Identifying Please

I don't actually pick her up and she's not too keen on the idea, but she is around 2kg at a guess...hope thats helps :)
  11. S

Help Identifying Please

Ha ha, thanks for ya help :P She was from a shop...i know i know, my bad :(
  12. S

Help Identifying Please

Was wondering if any one could help me identify the breed of my girl... Sorry about the picture quality as they were taken on my phone. Thanks :)
  13. S

Behaviour Problems

Think you should buy him a face muzzle like Hannibal Lector... Then my feet wont get harmed again :P
  14. S

Thinking About Getting a Friend

Thanks for the useful info guys, really appreciate. Hello Sarah-Jane by the way :) Also, is there any difference when pairing, 2 females or male and female?
  15. S

Thinking About Getting a Friend

Hi guys. Basically i am thinking of maybe getting my bun a friend to keep her company, but thought i'd ask you experienced people first. First off, i have a female lop, she's about 5 months old and is a house bun. She has a room all to her self and on the odd ocassion explores into other rooms...
  16. S

Curious

Thanks for the feedback guys, that gives me a bit more of an understanding now. She usually does it after she's been running around me and then stands up, and also when i have food. Thanks again
  17. S

Curious

My bun makes a little grunting noise sometimes, and i'm sure it's not because she's angry...? Any ideas...?
  18. S

My Bun keeps rubbing her throat on things...?

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it :) Regards
  19. S

My Bun keeps rubbing her throat on things...?

Over the last couple of days my bun has been rubbing under her mouth/throat againt things...these being such things as corners of cardboard boxes, my hands and feet. Can anyone shed some light on this for me...? Thanks
  20. S

My bun doesn't like to be held...Advise Please

Hi guys, I know it's the age old question but i'm a little confused as to what to do next. :? Basically i have a little lop rabbit, she is about 16 weeks old and i've had her for 3 weeks. I keep her indoors, she is left in the lounge all day with her hutch etc. Now she is a happy bun (so i...
Back