• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

My Rabbit Has Vestibular Syndrome! *UPDATE* - Been Put To Sleep :(

hey all, Just want to let you guys know that my rabbit has Vestibular Syndrome. It all started when i just got back from my friends hosue about 2 hours and then i saw my rabbit lying down on its side in the cage. I picked him up to give him a cuddle and then i realised his eyes were twitching...
  2. B

Spot on back of ear!?

Heya, i have felt a hardish lump (almost walt like) on the back of my rabbits ear, it has been there for about a week now n i am quite worried about it. It doesnt hurt him n he is still really active n eating well. I have checked the other side of it (the inside of the ear) and it looks fine...
  3. B

Major Loss Of HAir on the tail

hey all, i have just picked up my rabbit today givin him a cuddle and i found out he has lost a lot of hair off his tail, i could actually feel the flesh. He seems to be fine, eating propery and always like a cuddle but i never ever seen his tail so hairless before. I checked his bum area for...
  4. B

Rabbit castration

hey all, I am gettin my male rabbit castrated on tuesday. He is just turnin three years old. Reason why i am doing this is cause for the past few months he just tried to **** everything that moved! But except for that he is has an awesome personalitu n we love him to bits! When i told my mum...
  5. B

buying a 2nd rabbit

hey all, My m8s rabbit recently had babies and i am really interested in buying one. They are dwarf lop rabbits and are damn cute!! i currently have a lop rabbit (not dwarf) who is 3 years old and is a boy (not neutered). The one i am interested in buying is only 5 weeks old but not too sure...
  6. B

Do rabbits forget their owners??

hey all i am taking my girlfriends rabbit (baobao) back to nottingham and she wont be able to him for about 3 months baobao is a very playful rabbit and he bonds with my girlfriend quite a lot but she is worried that the next time she will see baobao he might forget her. Do think baobao will...
  7. B

cleaning rabbits bumbum/Ears

hey all atm my rabbit has been very lazy and he doesnt bother cleaning his bottom/tail nemore. It is always brown, dry and smells very bad around that area. I dont want to give him a bath/shower since i have heard it is not recommended and also he is quite a clean rabbit (except for the area i...
  8. B

Got Back From Vet Today - Cataract

hey all last night just discovered that his left eye was cloudy so i took him to vet this morning n they said it was a cataract atm i am not too sure wat caused it but the vetnerian said it could be heritage and there is nothing they can do about it i am happy that he isnt in pain but i am...
  9. B

Rabbit Alone Over The Weekend

hey all me and my girlfriend have to go back to nottingham for the weekend to sort some family issues but the sad thing is that we cant take our rabbit back with us. we r going to leave tommoro afternoon and come back on sunday night. Should i just fill his bowl up with food and give him a lot...
  10. B

Rabbit Care/Vaccination

hey all yeasterday i moved my girlfriend rabbit to my house but due to my brothers ashma i have to leave him outside for the first time in his life so far he enjoys running around the garden exploring when i let him out of the hutch but i am worried about the things that could happen to him...
  11. B

Cant Have Hay/Grass

hey all if you read my previous thread my cute baobao had to get his back right leg amputated due to an injury caused by my friend. Just want to say that he is back now and he is still very lively :D anyway the vet said that i wont be able to have grass/hay in the cage since it might cut his...
  12. B

Broken Leg

hey all My friend came over last night and was holding my rabbit. Then she dropped the rabbit about half a meter on to the cage and fell on the floor quite hard (30 cm high from the cage) i thought he was fine cause he just ran back to his cage. After coming back from a meal with her i found...
  13. B

Our new rabbit!

here it is, our new rabbit 8 weeks old and not confirmed if it is a boy or girl we called it baobao (pronounced "bow-bow" like dog) http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/chicouk/DSC00038.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/chicouk/DSC00037.jpg
  14. B

rabbit diet (8 weeks old)

hey all, last week i bought a rabbit for my girlfriend and of course she loves it i dont see her or the rabbit much since i study away from my home town but i do get a chance to see them once a week anyway enough about that, when i saw the rabbit again today i was suprised how fat she/he (not...
Back