• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Bunny bonding

Hi everyone, I have a few questions about bonding. I have read lots of previous posts about this but I'm still not one hundred percent sure. I thinks its because I'm really nervous about it and want someone to tell me exactly what to do. So I'm sorry for starting yet another thread on this...
  2. K

Millie and Chloe won't stop chewing my furniture.

What can i put on my wooden furniture to stop my bunnies thinking they are chew toys? tHEY ONLY HAVE THE FREEDOM OF ONE ROOM AT THE MOMENT AND I'M NOT TOO FUSSED ABOUT THE FURNITURE IN HERE BUT EVENTUALLY I WANT THEM to have the run of the house and i don't want them to think its ok to chew...
  3. K

Spaying? Good or bad?

Is spaying really necessary? Everywhere i have read says that it is the best thing for girl bunnies if you do not want to breed, but yesterday, some friends told me that they have never had their bunnies spayed and that it shouldn't make a difference to their temperement etc. what does everyone...
  4. K

Hello - I'm new

Hi my name is Karolina, I have just recently adopted two beautiful dwarf lops, Chloe and Millie,although i think chloe is a little confused as she has one lop ear and one sticky up ear :D. They are both 9 weeeks old. I have been looking at old posts on this forum all week and thought i had...
Back