• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Why do we love them when they break your heart?

I feel really bad at the moment and wish i was up there with them. We love them so much and then they just go and fade out, leaving you all alone and feeling dispair. It seems ages until i can just go up there and be reunited, and cross Rainbow Bridge together. Amy
  2. S

Can rodents eat charcoal drops? PLZ ANSWER THIS I'M DESPRATE

I know it is a wierd question. :lol: But some body has donated them and we don't know whether to give them to them?I thought they were black prunes before! :lol: Does anybody know whether they can eat charcoal drops.
  3. S

How on your little signature...

How do you get a picture up under your signature? I want a piccy of my guinea pigs.
  4. S

hi i am new...

hi i am new. I am Amy. I have 9 guinea pigs and love all animals :P They are called : Russet, Pinapple, Granny Smith, Bobbin, Twig, Turnover, Blossom, Pink-lady and Pipkin. They an assortment of different breeds. And all their names have somthing to do with... YES...APPLES! :lol: :lol:
Back