• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Sue&Sooty

Goodnight Beautiful Bluey

Thank you everyone I still hadnt got used to seeing the hutch with only 3 rabbits in from losing Sooty in July ... now it just seems so big and empty with just 2 buns left :cry: Holly and Sweep are very quiet and subdued today.. eating ok but sad :( must be very strange for them
  2. Sue&Sooty

Daisy

Aw bless :( so sorry Theo
  3. Sue&Sooty

Goodnight Sooty

Dearest Sooty Baby Blue is on her way over the Bridge :cry: I think she missed your cuddles ..Take care of her :cry:
  4. Sue&Sooty

Thank you everyone She was fine one minute and gone the next :cry: less than an hour I still remember the day I saw the tiny babies when I came home from work.. :love: I had no idea that Holly was pregnant as I'd kept her and Sooty apart but obviously not apart enough.. he did the deed the...
  5. Sue&Sooty

:cry: Have no words at the moment :cry:
  6. Sue&Sooty

Meet Derek

:love: :love: :love: We just fell in love with him I know it's not the best thing to do and I would never normally do it and we DID leave the shop without him :oops: but we didn't get far up the road before turning round and going back for him :love: He has a very fluffy butt :lol:
  7. Sue&Sooty

Goodnight Sooty

Thank you everyone
  8. Sue&Sooty

Goodnight Sooty

Thank you everyone .. here are just a few photos of my beautiful gentle boy :love: Always next to his beautiful daughter Bluey.. she will miss him terribly :( This is how they would always lay -- Dad Sooty on one end and Mum Holly on the other protecting their daughters :love:
  9. Sue&Sooty

Goodnight Sooty

:cry: You were my first rabbit in my adulthood. I wasnt going have a bun when my friend said she'd discovered babies in her hutch... I was adamant .... Then I saw you :love: Soon you became 2 with your lovely Hollybun and just days befored you were going for 'the op' you decided you just had...
  10. Sue&Sooty

FAO Blackers and anyone else who likes cute babies

Aw he is such a cutie :love: :love: :love: Thank you for sharing him (well his photos :lol: ) with us
  11. Sue&Sooty

someone has told me that male lionheads...

I have 4 lionheads.. 3 girls and 1 boy.. 3 have big fluffy manes and skirts, 1 has very little in the way of a mane and no skirts.... the one without is one of the girls :wave:
  12. Sue&Sooty

i over react so much :')

As long as he has been deplumbed for at least 6 weeks she will be fine :wave: One of mine still makes nests now and then.. even though she is done and so are all the others she lives with
  13. Sue&Sooty

i over react so much :')

The fur isn't coming out of her mouth :wave: she will be plucking it from herself :) it's ok though it's a natural thing for her to do .. she will mix it with hay and make a nice snuggly nest :D
  14. Sue&Sooty

Tess, as Requested by webbkath :-)

Aw she's beautiful :love:
  15. Sue&Sooty

He's gone. At rest under the Acer tree

:cry: so sorry :cry:
  16. Sue&Sooty

Black Rabbit Appreciation Club U/D Agouti group link page 2

runs off to sign up after all I do have 2 BIB's* *BIB=Buns in Black
  17. Sue&Sooty

New Piggies..Very New!!

:love: Aw mini pigs :love:
  18. Sue&Sooty

My Fish and His Tank!

:roll: Nice attitude to have... poor fish will probably die as a result :(
  19. Sue&Sooty

I guarantee this will make you smile!

:love: Oh My another one that I almost kissed the lappy screen to give a smooch :oops:
  20. Sue&Sooty

Morse Says..............

:oops: Had to resist the urge to kiss the laptop screen then :oops: :love:
Back