• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Ginger UD October 18th..weight gain :D

Lots of vibes for Ginger :love::love::love: and hugs for you Graham x x x
  2. N

Mods Delete

Awww...they are absolutely gorrrrrgeous! :love::love::love:
  3. N

Sending you and Gingers lots of love and hugs x x x
  4. N

I'm sorry. Thinking of you and Ginger x x
  5. N

Neutering very very tiny bunnies?

Hello :wave: Thank you for your replies. I don't know his exact weight but he is well under a kilo. He's about 4 years old, maybe a bit older. He doesn't spray or hump excessively. I had bonded him with a speyed female. What are the other health benefits for male bunnies? Next time I go to...
  6. N

Neutering very very tiny bunnies?

Hello :wave:, I have the most tiny little netherland dwarf bunny, called Peanut. He is absolutely adorable and extremely weeny. He has never grown very much at all and is the smallest adult bun I've ever seen. I'm very apprehesive about neutering him as he is soooo tiny. Apart from the not...
  7. N

He's gone. At rest under the Acer tree

I'm sorry x x x Lots of love x x x
  8. N

vibes for my dear old Teddy-he's home and much better!

Awww, that's great news :) Nose rubs for Teddy :love::love::love:
  9. N

vibes for my dear old Teddy-he's home and much better!

Aww...my heart goes out to you and Teddy. :love::love::love: Fingers crossed it's just the tooth and he'll be back munching again soon. He is an absolute sweetheart! :love::love::love: Big ((((hugs)))) for you too x x x
  10. N

Meet The New Addition! *Update #17*

Ooooh as far as a name goes...I like the name Cleo as she has the markings of a wild cat...She's beautiful! :love::love::love:
  11. N

Meet The New Addition! *Update #17*

She is a pretty girl...what beautiful markings :love: :love: :love:
  12. N

shes gone!!!!!

I'm sorry x x x
  13. N

Is it Best to Keep Quiet ?

No Jane..Please don't. You have helped me and the buns so much over the years with your advice. At the end of the day it is only your intention to suggest certain possibilities, which can then be put forward to said person's Vet. I have found this invaluable when trying to treat or ascertain...
  14. N

Spenser's hopefully temporary new look! Photo added post 9

Aww bless him...he's a handsome chap : )
  15. N

A Rescue SEE POST 140

Aww..what a transformation :love: :love: :love: x x x
  16. N

A Bun I Have Been Thinking About Alot Recently

Aww..I remember Uncle Albert :love: He was one of my faves :love:. Those pics are gorgeous x x x
  17. N

Worried about rabbit.

Thank you x
  18. N

Worried about rabbit.

Thank you so much for your support x x x. Snowy and Yvette, you're angels. I wouldn't dream of expecting a rescue to pay for the bunny and totally respect that. I know that rescues need every penny to care for the bunnies in their care. x. I'm not so much worried about the initial getting...
  19. N

Worried about rabbit.

She was adamant she wants money for him because as far as she's concerned he's in good health. She's not interested in the animals well being and where he ends up :(. That is why many breeder rabbits are dispatched by breaking their necks. There is no emotion attached to it. I know it's alien...
Back