• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Indoor cages

Anyone know where sells indoor cages that mean minimum requirements please? Not for me.
  2. A

Got a new bunny

Where I used to keep Danny, there's a girl who breeds. She told me about an aggressive female she had a while back. Her last litter are now old enough, so I picked her up on Monday. I didn't know anything about her except she was aggressive. She's a frenchie <3. Her shape is a little odd - I...
  3. A

Danny's 25th

It was my lad's 25th on Sunday. He's had a parasitic thing that was gross & scratchy, so the full clip was done Friday once his cuts had healed, & so I could shampoo him. It's a bit cold, so he has a duvet under that rug overnight. He's now 2 months into his cushings treatment & the weight is...
  4. A

Walks/Danny/Marty & suchlike

Walking Marty Walking Danny And some apples for Jane
  5. A

The Adventures of Marty Mcfly

:D
  6. A

My niece

M'on a roll now! Halloween Last Easter Cyprus At the Cottage we hired last year/Alton Towers:
  7. A

Smart Bear & Patch Bear (for Jane)

Smart Bear In Cyprus: Smart Bear In London Smart Bear & Patch in The Lakes with my Parents: Smart Bear Decorating Smart Bear at the Barcelona Grand Prix Smart Bear in Rome Patch Bear in Florence Smart Bear in Finland Smart Bear & Patch in Egypt Patch Bear at...
  8. A

Marty McFly

Pics (probably) Took him to work one day: Playtime Garden time (he bangs the window when he wants to come back in) Sofa time (he had just woken up!) (Bad) Action shot
Back