• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

At what temperature would be unsafe for outdoor rabbits ?

We had one winter like that & my buns were out. My playhouse has a plywood inner shell, so I stuffed it with straw behind. I also nailed clear shower curtains over all the mesh Windows. I added a smaller hutch inside, with a cardboard box in the sleeper compartment. The gap between hutch & box...
  2. A

Elyse-Updated 14th Nov - She's Gone :-(

I'm so sorry. She was lucky to have known you xxx
  3. A

Bobby

Just seen this. So sorry xxx
  4. A

Is there a particular rabbit breed

I have a Wildie :) quite old now :)
  5. A

I have space too. Don't know why I don't just get one or a pair. I have no horse now so time
  6. A

NZ white & REW contis. Both because of bunnies I met :)
  7. A

Indoor cages

Thanks everyone :). I lost this thread! I found some of the old pics - re dog crates / puppy pens / c&c cages so linked those to my friend. It was just a FB friend who'd been turned down by RSPCA re cage size so I wanted to give them some options. My buns are shed/aviary so I didn't know if...
  8. A

Indoor cages

Anyone know where sells indoor cages that mean minimum requirements please? Not for me.
  9. A

Advice needed asap

As long as he can escape, I'd leave then together & spay her asap
  10. A

Utter despair & devastated beyond belief. Update - Closure post48

So sorry for your loss. Please don't beat yourself up. I regularly maintain my aviary but sometimes I've had escapee buns, or once a bird in there. I also had a bunny that was regularly visiting a neighbour & coming back. The fact they were fine in the outside world was pure luck. it happens &...
  11. A

Reducing living space?

It might be best if she isn't expected to use ramps etc, or high sided litter trays, but IMO, muscles support bones, so any moving around helps maintain the muscle which supports the joints.
  12. A

Got a new bunny

I will take some with my new camera :). Then email them someone to put up!
  13. A

Got a new bunny

Where I used to keep Danny, there's a girl who breeds. She told me about an aggressive female she had a while back. Her last litter are now old enough, so I picked her up on Monday. I didn't know anything about her except she was aggressive. She's a frenchie <3. Her shape is a little odd - I...
  14. A

Aggressive male rabbit

How long since neuter? Has the aggressive one been vet checked? Aggression can be caused by pain. If your child is snatching their hand away, or punishing the rabbit for biting (as dogs get their nose smacked), then the bunny may be scared or associate the hand with as a bad thing & bite. The...
  15. A

Do you think Rabbits become attached to their Owner/s

I have 3 buns staying here currently that belong to a friend who is on holiday. They've stayed before -but one is really hard work. He doesn't settle & getting him to eat is effort. He's actually better this time round than last time round, so maybe he remembers me from last time, but he was...
  16. A

Problem sorted

Jane has got a lot going on at the min -no doubt photos are a distraction for her without her being inundated with concern like she gets on her own threads. I can't see pics at work:oops: - Photobucket & suchlike are blocked, so I rarely go on Photos & stories. In this case I saw them on my...
  17. A

Problem sorted

I contacted Jill - I'm sorry if you felt this was underhand in any way - I did tell Jill that it was purely concern for the bunnies in question & I hoped she would pass on the concerns gently, if she agreed there may be something in it, so you could decide to act in whatever way you decided...
  18. A

Jacks-Jane .... We're here for you.

hold on xxx
  19. A

Will 2 bucks live together happily?

This for me too. My wildie boy is a nightmare with other boys (except 1), but all my other boys have bonded really easier either into pairs or big groups. And I've bonded LOTS. None were related, all were neutered.
  20. A

Bobbie & Jessica- Both Gone :-(

So sorry xx
Back