• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Dawn&Leila

Luna Is Being Spayed Tomorrow Morning :S *U/D PICS* Back, Pooing, Eating

I am quite nervous and worried for her, more so than with Leo as it's a bigger Op, and she'll be the first female i've cared for post-spay. It's a great surgery with great reputation (if a little steep in price ::shock:) They ring at around midday to let you know how it went. Then I'm collecting...
  2. Dawn&Leila

Leo is neutered and Luna is home! (Pics)

Brave Leo has been neutered and is recovering well.. My favourite vet who was there when Leila passed did the op and check-ups which I'm pleased about. The stitches are very neat. He's a little swollen down there but its gradually going down.. He's on bed-rest til monday 18th when he has his 10...
  3. Dawn&Leila

Ive Reserved My Dream Bun! Future Wife To My New Boy..

I couldnt resist.. You may have seen my thread, about my wonderful new boy, previously named Leo, currently named that and other silly nicknames and awaiting a permanent name! He came up on the very same day, just 5 mins before this girl. Both with blue eyes.. He was more urgent and his owner...
  4. Dawn&Leila

My New Blue Eyed Boy, Settling in Thread *New Pics*

I'm really excited to say, that all going well my partner and I will be collecting little'Leo' as he is currently known from Southsea. We were going away that night for our 10 years anniversary of meeting anyway and this lady is moving back home and cant take her bun with her as family are...
  5. Dawn&Leila

Flooring for dog crate

Hello lovelies.. I am back.. I have begun preparing for my next buns.. This time i am getting a pair of course.. I purchased a very big dog crate from ebay and have bought a few essential bits and bobs as i threw out everything after Leila was PTS. My handy crafty friend is going to help me...
  6. Dawn&Leila

Pets @ Home Wimbledon

Literally just got back from P@H and knew it was dangerous to go! Fell in love with about 5 different rabbits... :S Anyway, the main reason I'm posting is because they have two buns currently who got too old to be in the main 'display' and are in glass cages on their own.. one in particular...
  7. Dawn&Leila

What would be a good set up...?

I'm starting to really feel the gap in my life that only a bunny can fill.. And though the only bunny I yearn for right now is Leila, any bun is better than no bun.. After the first week of oct it will have been a month and I'm starting to seriously think about what to do next.. I threw out...
  8. Dawn&Leila

Leila - My "Dark Haired Beauty" (a lot of pics)

To our beautiful Miss Leila Loo Bunyip Pronounced Layla.. This is hard for me to write.. But I know that once I have given her and her life a fitting tribute I can begin to think ahead again..Knowing she will always remain a part of me.. Leila was my best friend, companion, angel bun, partner...
  9. Dawn&Leila

Please Vote & Help Me Donate £300 to Rescue in Memory of Leila *One Day Left!*

Hi all... I'm still thoroughly devestated from the loss of Leila last saturday.. However, I am keeping busy and trying to make a small amount of good come of this sad time.. Being an artist/illustrator I have taken a design I came up with a while back and submitted it to...
  10. Dawn&Leila

E.Cuniculi-How Long Til Improvement of Paresis/Tilt w/Panacur?Alternative Therapies?

As some of you already know, Leila my dwarf x bunny has hind limb paresis since friday. For two days prior her right hind was being lifted a little but she was getting about fine. Perhaps now I look back, for a month or so she had been reluctant to jump out of the cage or up on my bed like she...
  11. Dawn&Leila

Avipro?

I'd like to get a good vitamin supplement/probiotic for Leila whilst she's on panacur and not very well, to help aid her recovery.. Avipro sounds like the kind of thing she needs.. Would you guys recommend it and would it be safe for her whilst on Panacur and Metacam? I will check with the vets...
  12. Dawn&Leila

Rabbit Savvy Vets near Walton-On-Thames/Surrey?

Does anyone know of any rabbit savvy vets as near as possible to Walton-on-Thames/Hersham in Surrey? I am trying to get to christabel in twickenham tomorrow but just incase they have no appointments or I can't find anyone to take me that far are there any that people know about closer by? I've...
  13. Dawn&Leila

Leila Can't Walk On Hind Legs, *Sad News - PTS 8/9/12*

For the full story please see tis thread I started earlier - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?345772-Leila-s-Weak-Limbs-First-Front-Paw-Now-Hind..-Help-and-Suggestions-Appreciated Just venting and hoping for some advice and healing/walking vibes.. I have just rang the...
  14. Dawn&Leila

Leila's Weak Limbs, First Front Paw Now Hind.. Help and Suggestions Appreciated

Leila has been a bit poorly lately... I have no idea whether these two incidents are related or not and the vet didn't really give a definative answer as to that. But it started when sitting in the garden supervising Leila as she nibbled grass. I suddenly noticed then that she didn't seem to...
  15. Dawn&Leila

Video of Leila Playing/Throwing Ball!

Little Leila has been a bit ill recently but she's very much back to her old self at the moment, infact she's even cheekier, happier and more loving than before if that could be possible.. She's just started eating dried food again and drinking more too :D To celebrate I videod her with her...
  16. Dawn&Leila

Twickenham Vet Surgery...

Does anyone have an email for them that they could PM me? I'm looking at changing my vets due to Leila's tongue lump and would like to talk to Christabel first perhaps to get some idea on what might need to be done and the costs etc as I'd like to make a decision before visiting as the trip...
  17. Dawn&Leila

Unusual Small Lump Under Tongue - Advise Needed

Hi bunny mummies and daddies...:wave: I have just taken Leila to the vet today and will have to make some decisions soon on what the next step will be or just to moniter this carefully. I noticed a week or so ago that Leila was making a much louder noise when licking and washing but I didnt...
  18. Dawn&Leila

Housing Two Rabbits Indoors

Hello :) It's been a long time since I posted here but I always turn to you guys for advise when I need it! My bunny Leila is an indoor bunny. I work from home so she has my company and at least 3hours excersize out of the cage a day, usually a lot more. At the moment she has a large indoor...
  19. Dawn&Leila

Spaying a 3 yr old

Leila is coming up to three this spring, and she isn't yet spayed. Once we move we'd like to get her a nuetered companion and a larger converted dog crate cage. The trouble is I have been terrfied of spayign her all along (darn my anxiety!) and now she's three im more worried. She also has...
  20. Dawn&Leila

Sore Hocks

Hello, I haven't posted here in a long time! Hope everyone is well! Leila's been having some problems with sore hocks. It started as a small round patch at the very back of each heal. We;'ve been to the vets and she was given a pain killer and some cream (which was meant for dogs :shock:) he...
Back