• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

sleep tight mummie

Unfortunately upon this morning cleanout, we discovered that Mummie had slipped away in the night...... mummie was the must sweetest gp i miss her little face looking up at me :(:(:( she made it to the age of 6 bless her popcprn free hunny missing u loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  2. B

Vinnie Van Squidge

3. B

Piccies of Doo Doo Daisy

4. B

King Sniffs and Moo Moo Maisy

5. B

Looks whose turned up today

6. B

Our Trio in the Garden

Found this video taken in 2006, of when our three were all together. before the sisters had a fallin out. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqs_oM2cI8Q
  7. B

my other 3 trouble makers

sniff boy looking cute maisy and sniff wanting food maisy doing her mear cat the shed when we split it in 2 some pics off doo doo and moo moo when they lived together :cry: back from the vets
  8. B

squid story so far

here is some pic of squidgie when he arrived from the r s p c a a few days after he moved in then after a few weeks we tryed him with maisy but that did not go to well after a while moo moo started to chase him and he got stressed out so we took her away this is when she was being...
  9. B

some pics of squid

here is some pic of squidgie when he arrived from the r s p c a a few days after he moved in
  10. B

poor Squidgy

we had DooDoo and Squidgy in the shed, which has been split in 2 from a previous issue. However DooDoo has seemed to remember how to jump and has been hurdling the fence. Well yesterday afternoon, she obviously did it again and had a fight with Squidgy. Well Poor old Squidgy got the worse of...
  11. B

Meet maisys new husbun

he is about 6/9 months old :D He got his plums removed last week He is from the R S P C A in milton keynes the lady is lovely who is looking after him at the mo she brought him round here so we could see him and she done the homecheck at the same time Sandra said that he was a stray bun...
  12. B

happy hutch

here is some pics of the hutch we brought of ebay brought 9 locks for it today heres a pic of maisy this is wot the shed looks like at the mo as we had to split maisy heres some pics of daisy and the sniff boy
  13. B

Advice Needed - MooMoo Ear

As may know DooDoo and MooMoo have been split, due to the constant fighting, and also to allow MooMoo ear to heal, She had 2 scabs which were healing nicely...However as you can see from the pictures one of the scabs has come off to reveal a nice hole in ear. although the hole looks like its...
  14. B

horses hay nets

i was wondering if could use them for rabbits if i tie it up so its not on the floor but they could still eat the hay out of it they have got them in tescos for just under 2 pound
  15. B

Can bonded rabbits become unbonded maisy is on baytril

Can young bonded rabbits (sisters ) become unbonded the reason i ask is that maisy seems to be picking on daisy alot more daisy will sit up in the top of her hutch all day or under their little stairs wot they have got in their shed . Daisy dont really comes down to eat with the other too or...
  16. B

Look!!! Mum.....We can fly......

Maisy showing off. Mr Sniffs showing her how its really done. :lol: :lol:
  17. B

pics of my 3

18. B

pics of my pet stroller

Heres a few pics of the buns when they came back from the vets My vet loved the stroller :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  19. B

some more pics of my 3

First time in the snow :D
  20. B

Happy Gotcha' Day Mr Sniffs.

Cant believe its bin a year since Mr Sniffs was rescued :) :)
Back