• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Wendy-Jane

Rabbit savvy vet - Bucks/Herts

Hi guys - apologies for my recent absence from the forum, I kind of lost the plot :oops: Please can anybody tell me if Guy Carter is still the best rabbit-savvy vet in my area? I am on the Bucks/Herts border, 12 miles north of Watford. And if not, who is? Also, does anybody take other...
  2. Wendy-Jane

Abscess Flushing

:wave: everybun - I haven't posted for a while, but we are still around! As some of you know, Chutney has had a chronic tear duct infection for over two years - nothing fixes it completely, though it comes and goes in severity, sometimes ALMOST going completely. This turned into an abscess...
  3. Wendy-Jane

Worming/Panacur Question

Hi everybody :wave: I don't know if this is a stupid question, but i'm sure somebody will tell me if it is :oops: Why you have to give rabbits 9 daily doses of Panacur to worm them? When you worm horses you can just give them one dose of Panacur, so what is different? Any ideas? And sorry...
  4. Wendy-Jane

My Handsome Big Pig

Yesterday morning when I got up, my guinea pig "GeePee", also known as "Biggus Piggus", had died. He was very old and disabled following a stroke earlier this year, but very very happy. We had many great years together and he died peacefully while sleeping in his bed, with his chin resting on...
  5. Wendy-Jane

Mango and Chutney Photos

Hi everybody, Just posting to show you Mango and Chutney (I hope it works............. I'm following the instructions as bets as I can, for a techno-dumbo) First Mango... Now Chutney... Then together... I washed the door when I saw this photo :lol:
  6. Wendy-Jane

Benny

Chubbina - how is he? I (personally) am thinking of you both all the time right now as I was once in a similar position. You are obviously a brill rabbitty mum and have managed to find yourself a very up to date rabbitty vet within 24 hours, so hopefully he is doing great. Please post as...
  7. Wendy-Jane

Hi Everybody!

I think your site is BRILLIANT! :D Not only is it packed with useful info, but everybody seems so helpful and friendly. I found it a few months ago, but have only just got around to registering and introducing myself and my rabs. I have two rescue buns called Mango and Chutney. Mango is...
Back