• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Available Rescue: Rue and Pip - closely bonded 3 year old pair - South Yorkshire

Rue and Pip are a loved up pair of bunnies. They are looking for a home where they can get lots of love and attention. They are both friendly and easy to handle. Rue has had one eye removed , but it doesn't appear to cause her any difficulties. They are both neutered and fully vaccinated...
  2. B

Available Rescue: Biddy - special needs bunny - South Yorkshire

Meet the lovely Biddy. She is around 1 to 2 years old and has no ligaments in her left knee, this causes her left leg to splay to the side. Despite this she can run, jump, binky and sit up on her back legs. She is a confident bunny, not particularly keen on being handled, but is very friendly on...
  3. B

Reserved: Frederick - lonely boy looking for love - south yorkshire

Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity South Yorkshire Frederick is a shy young boy who has been in rescue for seven months without a single enquiry. He came into rescue with his brother and sister at the age of 8 weeks in September'2021, the result of an accidental pregnancy. His brother and...
  4. B

Queen Beryl

Sleep tight my big gorgeous girl . Queen of the barc bunny warren . I really realy can't believe you have gone. Love you always xx Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. B

Noddy and Pepsi

My own two house bunnies . Both arrived here as rescues and never left lol Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. B

Available Rescue: Ozzy 5 yr old neutered male . Fully vaccinated .south Yorkshire

Once upon a time a little bunny found his way to Barc . We called him Ozzy. He was very sweet and no trouble except that he loved the lady buns a little bit too much . This led to a few failed bonds before he at last found love in a trio with 2 girls. Sadly as time went on his 2 lady friends...
  7. B

A post from the rescue bunnies at Barc

Well here is a post from the Barc bunny warren . Some figures for you . One of the figures is shocking but I don't want anyone to focus on that one This is a happy post to celebrate the work we do. So ..... In 2018 , here at the Barc bunny warren we took in *82* rabbits. . This does not...
  8. B

Hello from Beryl and the Barc bunnies

Hello , Sorry I don't get on much anymore but I do pop in from time to time . For those who know me my Big Beryl is still with us although she is an old lady now . She would like to send Christmas wishes from all at the Barc bunny warren . Hope Santa brings lots of fantastic good homes for...
  9. B

Wanted: lovely home waiting for large / giant female

i have a previous adopter wanting a large breed female to pair with a lonely bereaved large male . fab home . must be suitable for a home with children ...but they are NOT the childrens pets . free range house rabbit home .. no cages . must be vaccinated ... prefrably spayed but could sort...
  10. B

Available Rescue: Popcorn . Neutered male . South Yorkshire

This young man was very frightened when he arrived but is coming around nicely now . He is neutered and fully vaccinated Adoption fee £55 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. B

Rehomed: Butterkist ..neutered male . South Yorkshire

Lovely boy Friendly and cheeky Adoption fee £55 Neutered and fully vaccinated with nobivac and eravac Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. B

Available Rescue: Buttons . Neutered male . South Yorkshire

Super friendly boy 2 yrs old Neutered and fully vaccinated against myxi , vhd and vhd2 Adoption fee £55 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. B

Fly strike

So Today I noticed Beryl didn't seem right She couldn't seem to get comfy and didn't want to come out of the shed She's had sore hocks again and I thought it was that I picked her up to check her over and a big maggot fell off her [emoji15][emoji32] She had fly strike So this is how fast...
  14. B

Reserved: JJ

JJ is a lovely boy . He is overweight so on a diet at moment . He wasn't coping well in rescue as he had been a pampered house bunny so is now being fostered indoors . He is looking fir an indoor home where he can be paired with a female bunny for company . He has been paired in the past and...
  15. B

Reserved: Glenfiddich

Gorgeous , confident neutered male Fully vaccinated against myxi, vhd and vhd2 Adoption fee £55 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. B

Rehomed: Squash

Gorgeous young boy Very gentle Neutered and fully vaccinated against myxi , vhd and vhd2 Adoption fee £55 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. B

New arrival at Barc

This little girl arrived this week She is very sweet Picked up as a stray by rspca , she has then ended up with us I've called her Grenadine Sadly she has rabbit syphalis but this is curable with the right treatment . So hopefully we will get her better . Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. B

Three little Dutch boys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. B

Available Rescue: Shandy

Lovely gentle bunny under 6 months old Male Neutered and fully vaccinated Adoption fee £50 Barc angela.bell3@hotmail.co.uk Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. B

Rehomed: Robinson

Sweet boy Bit hand shy due to being carried by his ears as a baby Neutered and fully vaccinated Adoption fee £50 Barc South Yorkshire angela.bell3@hotmail.co.uk Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back