• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

emergancy vets

OMG they are so expensive:shock: i went home at the weekend and my poor spirits eyes had gotten really bad, thought he was genna have to be put to sleep poor little baby. luckly i had my friends round so they gave me a lift to the vet. i paied £170!!!!! they cleaned him up gave me some eye cream...
  2. G

new plant lol

to make up for the lack of pets up here, im getting plants instead:lol:. got a new one today and need to give it a new name:lol: and heres the plant that brought up with me called lola (me thinks im going slightly mad:oops::lol:)
  3. G

more baby bun pics

went home for the weekend and got to see the babies and they have grown so much.
  4. G

lots of pics

finaly uploaded these on to photobucket. captin jack my brothers axolotal my geckos xander and tilly pipin jasmine holly harry the fish tank where the axolotal lives one of my tropical fish tanks copper-roo chester cassie and bramble casper blossom and lily sorry about the...
  5. G

baby buns

my sister just sent me a pic of the baby rabbits they are so cute
  6. G

OMG more rabbits

i checked in on one of the rabbits the other day and i found a nest full of babies, and for once it aint my fault. ive been trying to get rid of some of my animals and the my sister goes and does this. oh well its their problem, i got to go back up to uni next week. sounds harsh but shes the...
  7. G

oops i did it again

i got me a rabbit:oops: not supposed to have any pets but i now have a hamster and a bunny. didnt plan on getting one, but i was feeling really down and i did a big mistake going into the pet shop. little bun was only £10 becaues he was one that someone brought back as they didnt want him any...
  8. G

very good news

i went home for the weekend and Harry and Holly have recovered from myxi, although harry has been left a bit sniffly. I think they might be left with a few scares but doesnt bother me.
  9. G

hollys got myxi U/D poss good news

i cant belive is happening again and its been about 2yrs sice the last outbreak where i lost 4 buns:cry: . we got the ones that havent been vaccinated done today which cost us £150:shock:. all the others are upto date with theirs so i hope they be ok. im going to do my best to keep holly alive...
  10. G

a & p pellets

does anyone have an web address for a place that sells it online?
  11. G

spillers high protein pellets

iv seen these in my local pet shop and wanted to know what they are like. I thought they were a&p pellets as they look and smell the same. iv been having trouble getting a&p because the only place near me doesnt deliver and i never know when my dad can go so i thought i might try these if they...
  12. G

question for rescues

i was just wondering if you get a lot of rabbits that you have re-homed, brought back to you? i work at a kennels and nearly half the dogs that get re-homed are brought back to us so just wanted to know if its the same problem with rabbits as it is with the dogs.
  13. G

lets have some silly pics

lets all have a giggle and see some pics of everybody being really silly:lol: ill start off hehe me in a dress at my friends party (it wasnt fancy dress) me pole dancing at Howletts and heres me with a monkey mask and monkey puppet at monkey world
  14. G

Pics

wallace and gromit Copper-Roo Spirit Chester Trigger Cassie
  15. G

naughty buns

my 2 new buns are sooooo naughty. they are only in a small hutch at the mo and they get really stressed out in their and they keep beating each other up, so iv been letting them out for lots of exercise. when i first put them in the yard for a run i made sure all my mums plants were covered up...
  16. G

2 more buns

my mums friends son got 2 rabbits a while ago and now him and his gf and now their fedup with them and gave them 2 me. iv called them lilly and jasmin. lilly looks like and english cross and i think jasmin is a mini rex. their both sooo cute.
  17. G

my sisters new rabbit

my sister (the one still living at home) has just got a new rabbit :roll: hes a little mini lionhead and very cute. i bet im going to be the one who looks after him though :roll: she said that she was going to look after him and pay for all his food, bedding etc but i bet her idea of "paying"...
  18. G

at last some pics of the new bun (and pipin as well)

heres Nelson and heres some new pics of pipin i have got some other new pics of my buns but still waiting to get the film developed.
  19. G

vibes please-U/D hes ok

one of my sisters rabbits got fly strike :(. shes asked me to look after him for the week as she cant bare to0 even look at the damage that they have done. he seems to be doing well and i think that he will be alright. my sister is really upset as she lost another of her rabbits friday from a...
  20. G

and then there were 13....

iv just ended up with another bunny. my friend was getting rid of him and asked if i could take him so now iv got 13 buns. hes a really cute, hes a really strange harliquin. and hes called nelson. might have to wait a while for pics as my computers playing up.
Back