• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

emergancy vets

it was vetsnow that i went to. i couldnt belive it when they said £70 for a consultation.
  2. G

emergancy vets

OMG they are so expensive:shock: i went home at the weekend and my poor spirits eyes had gotten really bad, thought he was genna have to be put to sleep poor little baby. luckly i had my friends round so they gave me a lift to the vet. i paied £170!!!!! they cleaned him up gave me some eye cream...
  3. G

REW - scanning - UPDATE - been to vet

both my REW do it. spirit is also deaf so he comes across as very dappy.
  4. G

new plant lol

unfortunatly no, she came from wilkinsons:lol: poor thing didnt have any water.
  5. G

new plant lol

oooh good idea. plant is now named bunny:lol:
  6. G

new plant lol

to make up for the lack of pets up here, im getting plants instead:lol:. got a new one today and need to give it a new name:lol: and heres the plant that brought up with me called lola (me thinks im going slightly mad:oops::lol:)
  7. G

more baby bun pics

i was going to take more, but i forgot to take my camera home with me. had to use my phone in the end.
  8. G

more baby bun pics

went home for the weekend and got to see the babies and they have grown so much.
  9. G

lots of pics

yes ummm lily does get a little excited when people are give them attention:oops:
  10. G

lots of pics

finaly uploaded these on to photobucket. captin jack my brothers axolotal my geckos xander and tilly pipin jasmine holly harry the fish tank where the axolotal lives one of my tropical fish tanks copper-roo chester cassie and bramble casper blossom and lily sorry about the...
  11. G

baby buns

my sister just sent me a pic of the baby rabbits they are so cute
  12. G

Mad bunnyisms...

Pipin has a teddy that he humps, which isnt that strange seeing as hes hasnt been done, but he only humps it when its face down. he will push it around utill its in the right position:lol: and ok not a rabbit, but my hamster polar chews his bars for attention. he shuts up when i go a talk to him...
  13. G

OMG more rabbits

i have been try to get rid of some of my animals because i have too many and i was finding it hard to cope with them when i was at home, now im not their they are not getting the attention they need. my rats were last cleaned out in mid october when i came home for a weekend. i spent all of...
  14. G

OMG more rabbits

i checked in on one of the rabbits the other day and i found a nest full of babies, and for once it aint my fault. ive been trying to get rid of some of my animals and the my sister goes and does this. oh well its their problem, i got to go back up to uni next week. sounds harsh but shes the...
  15. G

Describe each of your buns in one word!

Blossom - shy Lily - cheeky Tilly - madam Xander - randy Casper - tart Spirit - gentle Copper-roo - noesy Captin Jack - loving Holly - cow Harry - protective cassie - nervous Bramble - nervous Pipin - horny Chester - wimp Jasmine - Inquisitive Jessie - git Nelson - friendly Noesy - noesy...
  16. G

Q for rescues: What type of rabbit...

my little brother loves black rabbits. Each time hes had the chance to choose a rabbit, he always goes for a black one.
  17. G

Vaccination amnesty

all the buns back home have all had their myxi done after Holly caught it, but they all need to have thier VHD.
  18. G

oops i did it again

they are my buns but i have had to leave them back home and my sister is looking after them. so up here i am bunny-less....well was.
  19. G

oops i did it again

you get to see pics as soon as they come off my camera which might take a while:lol:
Back