• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Wanted: Older single male bunny (ideally 6+) to live in Essex

:wave: my beautiful girl Heather lost her long-term husbun Harry earlier this month. I tried to bond her in with my other pair but Mavis made very clear that she did not wish to share her man, so heather is looking for love again. Heather is a 9 year old dwarf lop in very good health and still...
  2. A

Wanted: small spayed female aged 5+

:wave: I am thinking that I might finally admit defeat on the bonding and let my lops go back to being a happy pair on their own. The lops have started to bicker between themselves now and I'm really reluctant to damage such a strong bond that they have always had. Which means that Dudley...
  3. A

Available Individual: Lovely placid pair ready for rehoming (Essex)

:wave: Meet Henry and Matilda: Henry and Matilda (Tilly) were children's pets and as the kids had got older, they had got bored of them so they were being given away :( I have now had them both neutered and they are living together very happily :love: I think they are in the region of 2...
  4. A

Rehomed: Benji needs a loving home (Essex)

Benji says "peek-a-boo!" "Hello! Would you mind awfully if I came home to live with you?" Benji is another of the Gloucester 61 bunnies. He is about a year old and has now been neutered and vaccinated and is waiting patiently for his new home :) Benji is the best hay eater I have...
  5. A

Rehomed: Wesley: gorgeous young boy (Essex)

Meet Wesley: Wesley is one of the 'Gloucester 61' bunnies that you may have read about. He is a lovely healthy boy around 1 year old who has now been castrated and vaccinated and is waiting patiently for his forever home :) Wesley has a lot of character - he is nosey, outgoing and active...
  6. A

Available Rescue: Another special needs pair (Herts)

(Pic of Gromit to follow) Virgil and Gromit are an adorable neutered bonded pair who have lived at the Rabbit Residence Rescue in Herts for a few years now. Caroline will never put to sleep a bunny that is enjoying life but the rescue is filling up with special needs bunnies, so they really...
  7. A

Available Rescue: Special needs pair (Herts)

Bruno & Lacey have been at the Rabbit Residence Rescue in Herts since March 2006! They have plenty of space and are well loved but are in desperate need of a loving home. Caroline will never put bunnies to sleep while they are enjoying life but the rescue is filling up with special needs...
  8. A

Available Rescue: Chloe - 9 yr old french lop (Herts)

Chloe is a beautiful black neutered french lop, soft and gentle in nature. She is pretty fit and healthy for her age. She had a hard start in life but was eventually brought to the Rabbit Residence Rescue with her sister Cherry. They didn't really get on together so were separated and each...
  9. A

RWA conference - a reminder

:wave: Just to remind you all that the price for attending the RWA conference rises from 2 Jan so if you are thinking of going, book now if you can! Also if you're thinking of staying, I found that the reduced hotel rate was for a 'package' which allowed later checkout etc and was much more...
  10. A

Metronidazole experiences please

I was talking to my vet yesterday about metronidazole and she is interested to hear more about its use in bunnies. So I would really appreciate it if anyone who has used it can tell me a little more - e.g. circumstances of its use, whether it helped, how long it was prescribed for, whether it...
  11. A

A walk to the village shop

No bunnehs I'm afraid, but I took these as I walked to the shop this morning. I love my village :D
  12. A

Rehomed: Eddie needs a very special home!

This is Eddie, a neutered 1 year old Cashmere lop: He is a unique little boy who is going to need a very special owner :D Eddie came into Starlight’s rescue in August, he was suffering from weepy eyes which the previous owner had been ‘treating’ with human eye cream. After lots of...
  13. A

Bella - a friend's bunny

Bella was a beautiful lady who was a much loved housebunny. Sadly after a period of illness she was helped to the bridge this morning. She leaves both a grieving husbun and a grieving owner :( RIP Bella xxx
  14. A

My precious Santa u/d - safely home!

Santa is going to visit Auntie Simone for a dental tomorrow. She is my precious little baby so although I am 100% confident that she is in the best possible hands, I will still be worried all day. Dudley will be going along to keep her company so that should help keep her stress levels lower...
  15. A

People near Chelmsford - great hay.

Nope, not a 'let's have a meet' thread (sorry!) although...we really must get round to that one day :lol: Just wanted to let you all know that I've just been and got a fresh bale from Upsons at Hatfield Peverel and it's absolutely lush, it smells gorgeous and it's lovely and fresh and the buns...
  16. A

Eddie's big adventure..u/d 14.12

Apologies they're a bit fuzzy...must ask Father Christmas for a nice new camera! Eddie is feeling much better (now over 1.8kg, I hope he stops gaining soon :shock:) so he has much more energy... Eddie ponders which way to head: Butter wouldn't melt would it :lol: Aha! I bet I could get...
  17. A

A little anecdote to amuse you...

I bought a new snugglesafe warren and yesterday went to put it in my nethies run. The lid hinges upwards and it has two hasp and staple type catches on it, which close downwards (can you see where this is going yet :lol:) The run was covered with some tarpaulin attached to a long piece of...
  18. A

New pics of Eddie my foster boy

Eddie already has a thread just here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=151208 But he's embarrassed at how bad his eyes have been, so I thought I'd start a new thread for him so you can see what a lovely handsome boy he is :love: Eddie has been neutered and is currently...
  19. A

Dudley and Santa in their grass tray

Well there was grass in it beforehand anyway :lol: A little kiss for Santa: I wuv my little bunnies :love:
  20. A

If a bun recovers from myxi

Does that make it immune for the rest of its life? I'm not suggesting that such buns shouldn't be vaccinated subsequently, I'm just curious really.
Back