• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Smokie, a Honeybunny

Dear dear Smokie, James found you asleep this morning, you were peaceful and looked as beautiful as ever. Yesterday you were bounding about in the sunny garden, and sometime in the night, you must have decided that having had the best day ever, it was time to go to the bridge. I am sure that...
  2. T

Bunny

My Darling Sad Sack Bunny passed away in his sleep last week. He had suffered a stroke a few weeks ago, and lost movement and control in one back leg, but was still his usual self and had a pampered few weeks as a house bunny. Binky free my little man xxxx
  3. T

The Tupperwarequeen's Bunnies

I have been out snapping my bunsters, here they are:
  4. T

Smokie and Trinny-fun in the sun!!

Jill was asking about my Smokie, he's a Honeybun, so here, if it works is a vid of him and his girlie Trinny (an ARC bun) in our garden on a sunny day last year (since there havent been any this year!!)
  5. T

Hello again

Hello everybun, I have been away a long time, so thought I would post on the introductions, as so many people won't know me. Those of you who remember me will know that I have 7 bunnies, all still going strong. Taz still has poorly eyes, and I thought we were going to lose Bunny at Christmas...
  6. T

Neil...there are bunny mad women in suspenders here....

waiting for piccies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *why are we waiting, whhy are we waiting, whhhy are we waiting this fine day * :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. T

pet house

I have been browsing my new catalogue, and I have seen an amazing pet house, look at this
  8. T

Ear lopping - advice please

My friend at work adopted Freddie from Tracey at the end of last year. He is about a year or so old, and has always been an up eared bunny - dipping his ears at times, but always put them back up to attention. A few days ago she noticed that one ear had lopped over, and he didnt seem to be...
  9. T

Trinny and Smokie - includes action shots

While I was at work Rob let Trin and Smoke out for a run in the main (unfinished) garden. He took some lovely piccies, and put one of them on the computer as my wallpaper - what a lovely surprise when I turned on the 'puter :D Smokie is such a handsome boy :D Trinny enjoying the run
  10. T

Decisions.....feel free to disagree with me :)

OK, I know that a lot of people will probably disagree with me on this one, but I have done a lot of research and had a big think, talked to a lot of people, including my vet, and I have decided to use a homeopathic vaccination this year, rather than the conventional method. Basically I am...
  11. T

Allen & Page pellets

I have been trying to find an online supplier of Allen & PAge pellets, the natural ones, not breeder ones. I thought someone posted about this recently, but can't find it ( :? wheres the search facility when you need it :roll: ) I want to buy a big sack, but can't seem to find it :? :?
  12. T

Little wild bunny

Last night at about 3 am hubby came home with a wild bunny which had run in front of his car. He hit its back legs, and he/she was injured, but still alive. He brought him/her home and asked me to look after him/her. I put a hot water bottle in the bottom of the box, and syringed him/ her...
  13. T

It's finished at last

My bunny area, hurrah :D :D this is my completed bunny area, I am so pleased with it, I have been waiting for the forum to be up to share it with you :D They love digging in the bark, Smokie also likes doing circuits up and down the tunnel :D
  14. T

forum time

is it me or has the forum time gone wappy again. Couldn't get on the forum earlier so I guess we've had another wobble :roll:
  15. T

useful website

I found this website, it looks quite useful http://www.vethelpdirect.com/index.php the bit of do you need to contact the vet could be helpful :wink:
  16. T

Wattle and Daub are at the vets-update 22/1 all is well

Took them both in for their speys this morning, as the vet checked them over he said they both had slightly wheezy chests, but that otherwise they were in good shape so should be fine with the anaesthetic...he thinks they may have had snuffles earlier in life, though I have seen no sign in the...
  17. T

This is just what we don't need..

Another article suggesting rabbits are an 'easy' pet. From Healthy magazine (sold in Holland and Barrats) Pets Win Prizes There is a way to boost your childs development and keep them occupied without switching on the TV-get a pet. "Pets are great for teaching children responsibility...
  18. T

Feeling like a real meanie - plan added !

this is a kind of good news ...bad news...thing. We are having our garden done...hurrah, hedges on both sides going to be replaced by a fence..much more bunny friendly (they all get under that hedge despite my best bunny proofing attempts). The top of the garden is going to be slabbed over so...
  19. T

Before and after - Daisy -new pics today

Summer 2005 I went up to Cleethorpes to collect some free ad bunnies, Daisy, and her 2 surviving babies (Taz and Maisie). Looking through photobucket for the first time in ages made me realise what a state she was in when I got her.....about 4-5 months old, had her first litter, where at least...
  20. T

Taz and Maisie...piccie overload

I realised I haven't posted any piccies of my lot for ages, and also having just got around to sorting out my photobucket account I think some of the old pics may not work, so here are Taz and Maisie: This is them at 3-4 weeks old, newly rescued from Cleethorpes with their mummy (Daisy)...
Back