• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Smokie, a Honeybunny

Dear dear Smokie, James found you asleep this morning, you were peaceful and looked as beautiful as ever. Yesterday you were bounding about in the sunny garden, and sometime in the night, you must have decided that having had the best day ever, it was time to go to the bridge. I am sure that...
  2. T

Cottontail Jenny and 6 Babies

poor buns. binky free xxx
  3. T

Bunny

thanks Jane, its been a hard week, James in particular has been devastated. My solace is knowing he was a very pampered bunny for his last few weeks, he had almost constant attention!!
  4. T

Bunny

My Darling Sad Sack Bunny passed away in his sleep last week. He had suffered a stroke a few weeks ago, and lost movement and control in one back leg, but was still his usual self and had a pampered few weeks as a house bunny. Binky free my little man xxxx
  5. T

Young Bunnies Pics

oh Jill they are lovely :love:
  6. T

I killed Saffy.

it was just that, an accident...have a hot sweet cup of tea and try to be brave xxx
  7. T

My Father

my thoughts are with you and your mum Jill take care xxxx
  8. T

Where the best place to get SS Pellets 10kg from?

I pay about £20 a bag for mine, I rang the helpline on the bag to find a local supplier who would sell the big bags
  9. T

Really hate fireworks now!!!!

we have big posh houses behind us who seem to be having a keeping up with the jones' competition..each one is bigger than the last
  10. T

Honeybunnies Facebook Pages

I've joined. :wave: been really busy at work last few weeks, and away last week for half term, so not been about, whereas I can keep up with facebook on my phone :D
  11. T

Honeybunnies Facebook Pages

are you sure thats not a new fundraising venture!!! only joking Jill ;)
  12. T

It should not take 2 people and a towel...29/09 UPDATE

well done to both of you!!
  13. T

It should not take 2 people and a towel...29/09 UPDATE

oh so much is familiar here!! chewed doors.....Maisie can open the kitchen door by herself, with her teeth :shock: hence no bottom corner to the door. chasing around...our old routine with Bunny...now, as others have said, he is food/name trained and he will come to the rattle of the food...
  14. T

Little Bill U/D 22nd Sept-Post 228 I Think I Have Been Forgiven

thinking of you and lil bill xxx
  15. T

Cleaning out the buns..

awwhh ..mine jump in the black bag, just to check I'm not throwing away anything edible!!!
  16. T

Sponsor a Starlight's bun!

I misread that to say sponsor a starlight BUM!!!! :roll::roll::roll: maybe I need new glasses...or less wine :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  17. T

Little Bill Boblet has Bloat- Now John-Boy Too-U/D 1950hrs Post 55

oh Jane, you are such a worry wort...no hooman does more for their buns than you, you are just tired and anxious. have a reviving cup of tea and a bourbon biscuit...it always works for me :lol:
  18. T

Fess Up - You Know You Tried It Once!

when I was training to be a nurse, our Tutor, Miss Davies, used to say that you couldn't expect to try and persuade a child to take medicine if you didn't know what it tasted like, so made us test everything..some were errgghhh I've never tried any bunny stuff tho, honest :lol::lol:
Back