• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. U

Electricity in sheds

A question for all you guys that have electricity in your shed(s) - where did you take your feed from and how do you have the connection setup at the shed end so the rabbits dont get at it? :? I'm thinking of powering mine, mainly so I can have a light in there and some heating, but I'm also...
  2. U

Hierarchy after spaying

Hi peeps - another spaying question here. 3 of my rabbits live together in a playhouse and the boss (Lula) has just gone in (on Sat) after a week apart recovering from her spay. She chased the others in the garden for a bit, and there was a fur fight between her and second-in-command Mary, but...
  3. U

Straw in mouth

Hi all, quick question here about weird behaviour. Mary, one of my 3 new rabbits and the one with half-chopped off ears (she was rescued like that, no one knows why) was running in the garden this morning with a mouth full of straw. She came out like that when we opened the playhouse (it had...
  4. U

Feeding Drugs

Okay, so the title is a bit misleading, but how do people feed their bunnies things like antibiotics? I've got to give Dot some for her fighting injuries (nothing serious, just a precaution) and I mixed it with banana last night. First she started to eat it, then looked confused and did that...
  5. U

Bonding two groups

Hi everyone, this is my first post here so be gentle! We have had 2 rabbits (male and female) that have lived happily in our garden for the past year. They were rescue (RSPCA) rabbits that were bonded at the centre without problems, infact they got on like old friends. They have the run of...
Back