• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Channel 4's cutting edge -special needs rabbits

Folks were we the lucky owners of Woolley who was a "very special" bun. We fell foul of the media and yes before you say it was my own fault. When Woolley was featured in the Daily Mail we had offers from all the TV morning shows. I was attracted to would you believe "Richard & Judy" as the...
  2. P

Candle Ceremony Tuesday August 29th 9pm

Laura a big thanks from me and Carla for including Woolly. The time is very poignant to us as this was the time he went to the bridge. Thinking of everyone who has losted a love one :( Dont forget the bunny Daddies out here.
  3. P

79 mini lops SOS from Greenfields

Folks just seen this major case of mistreatment :twisted: on the news and I DONT BELIEVE there is going to be no prosecution :evil: :evil: :evil: . I wont put what I feel should happen to those involved !!!!!!
  4. P

HAGRID

So sorry :cry: :cry:
  5. P

Lancelot - God needed an extra Angel

So sorry :cry: :cry:
  6. P

Hansel

Adele, David and family can find the words to express how sorry we feel for you at this time. At least Bear and Hansel will be able to keep each other company at RB.
  7. P

Florence goodbye my beautiful girl

So so sorry to hear about Florence. Binky free beautiful one.
  8. P

Woolly left for Rainbow Bridge Sunday 6/8/2006 @21.00

Folks spookyist thing tonight. For the last week Thumper has not laid down anywhere near where Woolly passed away. Went out about 21.20 and Thumper was laying in the straw almost next to where Woolly was last Sunday :? :shock: . Anybody seen somthing similar :?: :?:
  9. P

Daisylou took the plunge yesterday and went to Bobtails to see a little black & white female loop Deidre (3 years old). She is a real sweetie and we hope that Thumper will be as impressed as us :D She had just been returned that day after losing her partner and her home :( Carla nearly cried...
  10. P

Bear

Adele and family We were in your position last Sunday evening so know the unbearable pain you are feeling at this time. It is so sad for us when we lose those we love so dearly. I feel that Bear and Woolly will be together with all the other buns who have good before them to RB binkying free...
  11. P

Again thanks for all the wonderful msgs of support at this painful time. We are now talking about the wonderful times Woolly gave us and his wonderful personality. His towel is still by the side of the sink in "his" bathroom, his hairdryer and brush are still in "his" drying room :) Raine...
  12. P

Folks thank you all for your kind words for Woolly. It really helps in finding a way to come to terms with the tremendous loss we are feeling at this time. Our main concern is for Thumper to ensure that we do all that is possible to ease the pain he is feeling. We are keeping a careful eye on...
  13. P

Bella

Our thoughts are with you at this tough time :cry: Binky free Bella
  14. P

Our wonderful loving Woolly started his journey to Rainbow Bridge to join our other buns (Silky, Jenny, Flopsy, Button, Reggie and Ronnie). :cry: :cry: He as usual decided how things were to be. On Sunday after another one of his gagging episodes he had developed (cause unknown was due to...
  15. P

Treating urine scald in bunnies

Hi we had a bad problem with our disabled bun at one time and the scalding actually took the fur off his feet. What we did at night was: 1. Wrapped gently some water proof dressing around his feet and ankles 2. Then put baby socks over the top if this 3. The socks were then secured with light...
  16. P

Beebies back leg problem has happened again - sad news

Happy Hopping 1) What if Woolley needs to move around at the run during the night? - Woolley for a little fella has really strong front legs. The run has straw with Profleece (Vet Bed alternative) on top. The run is 4 x 3 which is adequate for them just for the night. 2) How does he pee...
  17. P

advice on slipped disc - please help!

Just checked the K9 link - check the carts on the link below. http://www.doggon-uk.com/home.html
  18. P

advice on slipped disc - please help!

Lousia if you do a search on Paul&Carla you will find posts telling Woolley's story. He is a little fellow who suffered damaged to his nervous system either EC his tests showed active EC which has since been cleared or possible spinal damage, but again no definitive xrays. This has heavily...
  19. P

Beebies back leg problem has happened again - sad news

Thanks for your kind words. It times like tonight in the garden. Thumper and Woolley were allowed out till 20.30!! (with us on guard duty). The little fellow was there doing bunny spins in his cart (little leaps in the air) actually getting the wheels off the ground. When you see him enjoying...
  20. P

serious advice needed ....disabled bun..UPDATE

Superb news...hope she goes from strength to strength
Back