• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Please help! Sex mad bunny; terrified owner

I know this probably sounds really silly. After all - who would be terrified of a small fluffy animal with floppy ears? Well, it's not a joke. I'm heading for terrified, but maybe I just have a bad disposition or something... :? To explain: I got Blackberry - a dwarf lop - from rescue last...
  2. C

Oops - almost forgot the intro!

Sorry! With all my panic about Georgie, I forgot to post an intro :oops: . Anyway, my name's Coral, I'm from Worthing, and I have one bunny - Georgie - who was a rescued bun. At a guess, he's nearly 4 years old, and I've had him for nearly 3 of them. He's a house bunny, and is never confined...
  3. C

Help! Advice needed on bunny with head tilt **He's gone**

Last Monday, my bunny, Georgie, reached for a treat and fell over backwards. I monitored his balance, and we were off to the vets on Wednesday, as I was worried about him. His appetite was low, and he didn't seem inclined to drink either. He was doing a nice line in hiding from me under his...
Back