• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Rabbit keeping his eye closed

I do check them pretty regularly and I don't usually see any kind of injuries They have been living together for 2 years now and they have never hurt each other severely
  2. K

They are both 2 years of age (tomorrow is their birthday) and I am also of the opinion that at least the scratch is a result of fighting They have not been neutered and both are male hence they do often hump eachother
  3. K

I am not in UK I live in India and here veterinary services are not at all developed and there are not even any good rabbit vets in my whole area
  4. K

Also there are not even any vets who check rabbits near me
  5. K

Is there anything else that I can do because I reall am not in the position to take him to the vet
  6. K

Someone please tell what it is and do I have to worry about it
  7. K

Someone please tell if this is something that I have to worry about
  8. K

When I came back from school to give bheni some pets I noticed that one of his eyes were completely shut and there were some eye boogers as well I removed the boogers with some clean warm water and made sure to remove all of them but even after 2 -3 hours bheni is still not completely opening...
Back